Chapter Forty Eight

Amirah's Pov

"I'll be back before next month." I muttered to Hunter, I wore a black tank top and black jeans.

"But.." Hunter persisted.

"This ceremony is very important, I will see all my old friends again and acquaintances I need to go besides they are throwing this party for me, Thiago will be by my side and Paisley is having a photoshoot in London." I put my hair in a bun.

"You'll be gone for two weeks I don't think I'll survive." he chimed I rolled my eyes.

"It's 14 days I'll be back I need to pay respects to my parents fellow acquaintances." I picked up a suitcase Paisley got for me, she is already in London doing her photoshoot she's spending a month.

"At least take a few men with you." Hunter persisted. "I'm going for some ceremonial reunion not a casino, the least I would want them to think is how snobbish I am." I arched my brows.

"What do they expect you're my girl friend everyone knows that." my cheeks blushed hard.

"I know you are trying to look out for me but I'll be fine besides if I may remind you Thiago is going and Is one of your best men and I'm already accustomed to him." I walked up to him planting a peck on his lips.

"If you don't want me to go let's go together." I purred seductively, Hunter's hands trailed down to my waistline yanking me closer.

"I would but I have business to attend to and my mother's memorial to attend along with Derek." he stated stealing a few kisses.

"You're driving me crazy." he mummered in between the kisses if we didn't stop we were going to have sex right now.

Our lips sealed pressing against each other softly as we shared a passionate sensation, he more his lips maul against mine the more I wanted to taste it, our tongues lashed against each other dominantly, I let out a moan we both moved to the side of the bed, he sits down while I sit on his thigh.
We both pulled away from the kiss staring back into each other eyes, his eyes darkened the more, I took his lips again slowly kissing him.

"You're driving me crazy Vera." he moaned caressing my thigh. I couldn't handle it my hands found their way to his buttons I resumed kissing him while taking off the button.

"Boss... " we both looked at the door which was slightly opened, I was still on Hunter's thigh when Campus some intern taking Kaleb's place walked in.

He looked probably 19 and was good looking and shy whenever he stared at me.
Ever since Paisley and Kaleb started dating, Kaleb insisted he watches over Paisley since the threat of Caine being back, she thinks it's cute he doesn't want to be without her, actually he's watching over her to protect her since he's trained.
Hunter needed a replacement and Campus was the new intern, he's really shy around me which is kind of cute but awkward.

"What Campus ?" Hunter echoed upset that he got interrupted.

"Thiago said I should check up on Amirah that she'll miss her flight." he stuttered keeping all necessary eye contact away from me.

"Is that all? " Hunter arched his brows, poor Campus looked like was was going to pass out.

"We have some meetings to attend in honor of your mother like the daycare she established 11 years ago, you have to communicate with some of the children I'm afraid we are late." Campus stuttered all the way, his eyes found mine even though I was still on Hunter's thigh.

"She'll be right down, leave." Hunter ordered and he left and shut the door.

"You're hard on him." I whispered to Hunter, both his palms rested on the surface of the bed his back arches and a grin worked up his lips.