Chapter Twenty Nine

Comincia dall'inizio

"Just take me home." I said coldly he only nodded and started up the engines as we drove home.

The next day I didn't eat anything, I couldn't build up any appetite the conversation with Vincent yesterday ran through my thoughts I was quiet and numb and probably thought about suicide at the time.
Thiago was worried I just sat down in my room in my thoughts, resentment and bitterness towards myself filled my thoughts, maybe if I starve myself longer I'll die and no one would ever be endangered by me.

Another day passed I laid on my bed empty not having any will to live anymore, I weakly got up from my bed, Thiago was outside making calls probably to Hunter.

I went to the kitchen, Thiago hid all the knives after I picked up one the other day and tried to end my life, there was a bottle of acid sitting at the far end of the Kitchen that he was supposed to put away, I picked it up and quickly got a glass cup and poured the acid in the glass then later put away the glass.

I picked up the glass weakly as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Hunter." I said about to drink it but a bullet knocked it away from my grasp, I looked up to see Thiago who raced up to me and rushed me to the tap to dilute the acid that got  on my hands.

"You should have shot me instead." I said lifelessly looking down at the waer subsiding the acid concentration.

He let's go of my hand looking back at me in disbelief.

"What the fuck were you thinking? What did Vincent tell you ? why the fuck are you trying to kill yourself ?" he muttered.

"As if you'd care." I scoffed.

"I do care if I didn't I'll let you die anyways." he said frustrated. "Then let me die." I yelled back at him he searched my expression, my eyes were empty, my skin was pale and I was weak.

He pulled me into a hug, running his fingers through my hair why I sobbed loudly.

A few minutes passed by after crying on Thiago, we slowly disengaged from the hug.

"Fine I'll let you do what ever you want you can kill yourself but before you do anything let's go on a mission if I can't convince you after the mission then you can kill yourself."

                          ~••••~

I was in the hospital in Denmark disguised as a nurse while Thiago as a Janitor, he didn't tell me about the mission, we were both at the hallway of the hospital.
We both took an elevator to a floor, I followed behind Thiago.
we both entered a ward I wasn't a fan of hospitals myself I just wanted to get over this mission already.

We both entered a room to see a woman holding dearly the hands of a girl attached to a ventilator, her monitor readings were poor she was barely clinging to life as we know it.

"We need this room ma'am, we need to clean her equipments." I said my lines that I practiced, she planted a kiss on the forehead of the girl gently caressing her hair before she left.

I walked up to the girl so did Thiago besides me.

"She looks beautiful." I muttered, Thaigo sighed nodding.

"We are supposed to disconnect her monitor once we do, you can carry on your thoughts of killing yourself."

I stepped back shaking my head in denial I'm already responsible for the death of few people I don't actually want to get involved.

"How will that make me feel better? " I asked.

"it won't, just disconnect her monitor and we'll be on our way." he said without emotion.