"Tell me what is this? Are you moving out?" Dahyun asked.

Chaeng almost forgets to tell Dahyun about her decision.

Chaeng then asks Dahyun to sit because they will talk.

"Dahyun-ah, I've been meaning to give you this" Chaeyoung gave Dahyun an envelope.

"What's this?" Dahyun asks while opening it.

Dahyun could only stare and her jaw dropped.

"What is this, Chaeng?"

"I know that the company been struggling to get funding"

"But I am trying to get an investor involved in this matter, Chaeng. You don't have to do this"

"Let me invest in the company and help you as well, Dahyun-ah"

Dahyun takes a deep breath while still looking at the check.

"Look Dahyun, my mother left me this money, she's also a musician like us, I believe she would want me to invest her money to help the music industry as well. She would be thrilled to know that I am helping my super talented friend and her company. I've seen you trained our singers Dahyun, I've seen how talented they are, so let's help them to chase their dream"

"Chaeng............"

"Please hire a good person with marketing and financial background Dahyun-ah. To be honest, from the business point of view, you can be both the CEO and founder, Dahyun-ah. You're an artist and this company needs to survive. Let's hijack A&R people from other labels, we could be big. With your values, and your quality music, people are soon joining us Dahyun, let's do this"

"But this is your money, Chaeyoung-ah"

"Yes, and I am expecting something in return then! So let's do well in the future" Chaeng laughed to Dahyun.

"Let's make it big, Dahyun-ah, you can do it" Chaeyoung adds.

"WE can do it" Dahyun corrects.

Chaeyoung turns her face from Dahyun.

"You're still on board with this, right Chaeyoung?"

"Yeah, about that..............." Chaeyoung stands up and looks outside the window.

"Dahyun-ah, I am still with you, I would still write songs for you, I am not going anywhere. Just.............." Chaeyoung takes a deep breath, "I will move out, I will do my work remotely, I need a break away from this city.

"Chaeyoung please, you invested a lot in my company you should at least be here to watch me trying to build this place"

"I trust you, Dahyun-ah"

"Is it because of her?"

Chaeyoung shook her head.

She's lying.

"No, I just want to spend my time outside the city. Been almost 40 years living in a busy city like this, I am tired, I think I could write better in the countryside. You know, perhaps less cynical lyrics and tunes?"

Dahyun chuckles at her.

"Don't worry about me Dahyun-ah, I will always be around. We could still communicate, I won't go that far, sure I want to know the company updates as well. You'll gonna do great"

As a fellow musician, artists, songwriters, Dahyun understands that the artists should do everything to clear their mind off, they need to be in comfortable surroundings to write something. Dahyun also had a phase like that where she all of sudden went to Italy, took her time off to just travel, and did nothing. But after that, Dahyun wrote a really big piece, and her song topped all music shows in Korea. Sometimes they needed that moment to break away to produce something even greater in the future.