She remembers how she sells some sampaguitas in the church or being a make-up artist to have an extra budget for her projects or fees back in high school until college so she can't bother to ask her mom for financial support anymore or.

Lezzo just looks at her with his Idiotic resting face and puts his fingers apart from his temple and massage it like he was confused and then finally spoke to her.

"Fine if you want to pursue your so-called childish dream as a model then fine let's break up!"

Para siyang binasa ng malamig na tubig. She can't believe he has the guts to break up with her! She has always been there during his rough times and now he's demanding to end their relationship?! Is this how he's going to thank her for everything she had done to him and their relationship?

"Fine let's break up!" She hissed while her tears are starting to fall to her rosy cheeks.

"But fine let me enlighten you.... I've been there during your ups and downs and always been your shoulders if you need one and I've always sacrificed myself and my job just to understand you." she stopped talking and cried out loud.

"Maybe Mom was right about you. You really are a toxic person." She said then left to his condo. Bakit ba kasi hindi niya pinakinggan ang ina niya noon paman?

While entering the elevator her body betrayed her from crying again and sulking all of her faces from tears as she later called her friend Mezzaluna...

"Mezza?"

"Yes, bitch?" A woman's voice was heard in a sarcastic tone. Instead of laughing like she used to she burst into tears and started crying again.

"Mezza I have a problem" Ani Venice sabay iyak ulit.

"Really? Tragic." Mezza said and she's starting to imagined her friend rolling her eyes while saying that.

Mezza, her friend is a fine expensive weird bitch that nobody but Venice can only understand her mood swings, many men were drooling for her body but ran away because of her brain.

"Can you just pick me up?!" She said irritatingly while still crying like a baby. Umupo nalanag siya sa paanan. "I'm at the Lombardo Hotel."

"Seriously? at your boyfriend's Condo? this got to be good Veni." Then she ends the call.

after stepping out to the elevator she quickly goes to the hotel lobby and sat on the sofa while waiting for her friend.

She started looking around the lobby. Lombardo Hotel... One of the most famous hotels in the world with 100 branches on all 6 continents, originated in Italy. Tsk, only rich people can afford this place like her boyfriend.

After a hellish twenty minutes of waiting tumambad sa mga mata nya ang mamahaling sasakyan at ang babae na nakasakay nito na ang kaibigan niyang si Mezza.

"Get in Loser." she said with a boring tone then walang pag aalanganing sumakay and dalaga sa sasakyan nya.

"New baby?" She asked... Well, Mezza has a lot of money to burn so there's no way this car is rented. Her friend then gave her a handkerchief and alcohol?

"What's was the alcohol?" She asks at her weird friend that was driving, Mezza then rolled her eyes and sighs.

"A 550 euros Chanel handkerchief for the expensive wasted tears and alcohol because I'm sure you touched some uncultured swine." Taray niya habang naka maneho. Ever since she found out that Lezzo and her had been hitched tutol na talaga ito and now she knows why...

"And Yup. Customized Bugatti Veyron" she said shortly Then look at me straight to my eyes and asked "Sooo What the fuck?" after that umiyak na naman siya at si Mezza ay nag mamaneho na.