Thor and Poseidon were blushing messes by now. All that Poseidon could do was nod his head frantically so as to not anger this goddess. Satisfied by the reactions, Sif nodded back with a grin.

Moving to important matters, Thor turned serious and faced Poseidon, " My friend, although Percy is a born immortal, the all-father forced us to place a spell on him to make him mortal till he turns eighteen. When he reaches eighteen, only then will he be made immortal. Freya has put a spell on him to make it so. Please make sure he doesn't die before he turns eighteen." Poseidon nodded in affirmative to his request.

They were interrupted by the portal flashing once, a signal that their time was coming to an end.

Thor and Sif bade their last tearful goodbyes to their son. Once they left, Poseidon took a close look at Perseus. The boy was the cutest thing that he had seen since baby Triton and baby Rhode. But, the boy looked a lot more active than any newborn godling. As he cradled the boy, he placed his hand over the child's head and muttered softly,
" I, Poseidon, to of the seas, hereby adopt Perseus, son of Thor and Sif, as my blood son. He shall now be known as Perseus, son of Poseidon and prince of the seas.
If the Fates object, may they signal me now."

The boy glowed sea-green for a moment before going back to normal. The water turned dark for a second when the Fates were mentioned, but as soon as it came, it was gone. Seeing no problem, the Sea God turned around and started moving towards his palace.

As the god entered his palace, he was met with the sight of his wife and his first-born son sitting on their thrones. Amphitrite narrowed her eyes when she saw her husband carrying a child in his arms. She couldn't look at the child's eyes, but one look at his messy raven black hair confirmed her suspicions that this was a demigod son of her husband. Her husband had cheated on her against. But unlike Hera who would straight away kill the boy, she decided to give her husband a chance to speak.

Amphitrite and Triton stood from their thrones and walked towards Poseidon, who stood in the centre of the room. Once they reached there, Amphitrite gave her husband a look that clearly said, 'Explain this right now or be prepared to sleep on the sofa for a month. Also, no sex for the next year.'

Poseidon understood this look and gulped. The first condition wasn't a problem to him, but the second? Oh no.

Deciding that stating it then and there rather than beating around the bush was clearly a better option, he spoke, "Triton, Amphitrite meet my new son, Perseus."

Triton's eyes widened while Amphitrite narrowed her eyes. The next thing Poseidon knew, he was being bitch slapped on the face by his wife. Damm, could that Lady slap?

He stumbled behind with a clear red handprint on his cheek. At first he was confused, but he understood his mistake with a jolt and looked at his wife with wide eyes. Amphitrite had a heartbroken look in her eyes . She was about to flash out when her hand was caught by Poseidon. They both flashed to her bedroom. As soon as they were there, Poseidon placed Perseus on the bed and wrapped his wife in a tight hug.

"Honey, I know that it sounds bad when I said it like that, but believe me , I have not cheated on you, and never will till I fade. This is not my blood son, I have just adopted him." This caused Amphitrite's anger to deflate as she looked at her husband carefully, trying to sense any deceit in his words. Finding none, she nodded and mumbled, " I am sorry for slapping you without hearing you out. I was just so angry when I thought you cheated on me."

Poseidon let out a booming laugh and spoke," It is fine my dear. It was my fault for not explaining it properly and just stating it bluntly. His queen gave him a smile as she snuggled into his chest.