"I'm sorry, I should've not asked"

He shook his head. "It's okay. I'm glad though, because it is you that I took here"

That made me smile. Arthur always manages to make me smile.

"Thank you, for making this trip happened" I turned around and hugged him. If only he knew how much he means to me.

"Anything for my Thea"

I always love it when he calls me his Thea. It makes me so special. Plus it sounds so good when he calls me that.

We stayed here for a while until it started to get more crowded. Arthur suggested that we get down from the tower and walked around.

"Can I ask you something?" Arthur asked as he entwined our fingers. I just nodded in response. "Have you ever thought about going to university?"

I was quite surprised that he asked me that question. Arthur knew that I'm only a high school graduate, but he never asked me why.

"Honestly I wanted to continue my education," I began, thinking of the way to tell him. "But I was the odd duck, I think"

He looked at me with a questioning look. "How do you mean?"

"When I graduated high school at 18, I told my parents I wanted to take a break. I was obsessed with the idea of pursuing a career after school, thinking it would be easy for me. I guess I was fed up of education because high school was tough for me," I said, reminiscing the constant bullies in high school.

There was a time where I pretend to be sick just to avoid going to school. Sure I had Tony and Celine but they were bullied too sometimes.

"So instead of going to university, I started looking for part-time job as a starter, you know.. wanting to taste the life. I spent months looking for jobs, and I moved around a lot," I continued, looking everywhere as I spoke. "After I have had enough of working, I wanted to go to university. My parents were so happy about it, I finally had collected my sense back" I chuckled at the memories.

When I told my parents that I finally agreed to go to university, they screamed like they just won a lottery. They had always wanted me to take more education but didn't want to force me when I told them I needed a break.

"But they passed away the same year I told them my decision. And I-I couldn't do it. I was already depressed when I lost them, alongside with the fact that I had to marry you so.. I called the idea off"

One of my biggest regrets in my life is not going to university after I graduated. I would have made my parents happy and proud of me if I went to university back then.

"I'm so sorry" I heard him said beside me. I looked over at him to see his eyes full of guilt.

"It's okay. Though you need to know about it. Right now I'm happy with my work, I met 2 amazing bestfriends there, and I got to meet my brother in law"

He shook his head. "I can't believe your boss is your brother in law. Does that make me and him in laws too?"

I giggled as I just realized it. "Well yeah, I think so"

How come I just realized it that Arthur and Matthew are in laws now? That's crazy.

We spent the day exploring the whole city, mostly to the famous places. I have had so much fun today, Arthur really made me happy during this trip and it's even only been a day. I couldn't smiling, my cheeks hurt.

The next few days have been amazing as well. We visited the Eiffel Tower at night almost everyday just to see the lights. I can never get bored of looking at it. It is just so beautiful.

"Can we take our kids here one day?" I asked before I could stop myself. I didn't know what came over me, it just came out of my mouth.

I felt like smacking my own face for sounding so ridiculous. Poor Arthur he must be scared and surprised to hear my question.

"Of course. We will take them to each places we have visited together, and to more places we haven't been gone to"

I smiled, though it will take a few years for it to happen. "That sounds so exciting"

"It does, I can't wait for it to happen," he said beside me. "It's late, come on, let's get back to the hotel"

I agreed as it was getting so late and it felt so cold here at night. We went back to our hotel room and I went straight to the bathroom to get changed. After I'm done, it was Arthur's turn. I tied my hair into a messy bun then made myself a cup of hot tea. I stood by the window, looking out at the city.

My parents wouldn't have believed if they knew that I'm living my dream now.

Suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around me stomach, I instantly rested my head on his chest. "What are you doing?"

"Just admiring the view," I told him, eyes focused on the sparking tower in front of me. "I really love this city"

He just hummed in response and slowly turning me around to face him. Suddenly my heart beats faster. He looked at me in the eyes with admiration, then slowly leaning in and captured my lips with his. I followed the lead, kissing him and wrapped my arms around him.

Something about him makes me crave him. And the way he kisses me just enough for making me want him even more. But knowing him, I will have to remind myself about our boundaries.

"I love you" he said in between the kiss, cupping my face as he deepened the kiss. "I love you so much, my Thea"

That gave me chills, the way he said that he loves me. "I love you as much as you love me, Arthur"

He suddenly lift me up, supporting my thighs with his both hands. Then gently placing me on the bed, hovering over me, not breaking the kiss. It took me off guard, we have never kissed like this. Sure we kiss, but not this hungry, not that I complain.

He left my lips and started planting kisses on my neck. I don't know if he knew what he was doing, nor that I know where it's leading to, but I enjoyed this moment as much as he did.

"You're so fucking stunning" he murmurs, making me blushed so hard I felt like I wanted to hide my face.

"Stop making me look like a fucking tomato" I told him, not looking into his eyes. "You just ruined the moment, Arthur"

He chuckled but pecked my lips one more time. "I know, though you are so tempting but I have to stop myself, because I know you are not ready yet"

See this is one of the reasons why I love him. He is so gentle and understanding.

"Who says I'm not ready?" this time I looked into his eyes. I want him to know that I'm ready, that I have been waiting for this moment to happen. I want us to get into another level of our relationship.

He looked into my eyes, searching for the truth. "Are you sure?"

I cupped his face with both of my hands. "I've been waiting for this moment to happen, Arthur"

He smiled. "I will make you feel good"

As for asking me for approvement, I nodded my head. Though I'm nervous as it's going to be my first time, but I'm ready. I'm ready as long as it's with Arthur.

After leaving all of our cloths on the floor, he leaned in to kiss me again, and slowly making me feel something I have never felt in my entire life.