10

Everyone's life is kind of like a fiction..
But if it was real life not a real Fanfiction , there was less than 2% chance of someone saving our kookie.....

But since it is a fanfiction....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

....

The CEO of Jin hit.entertainment and Amajin.com, Kim Namjoon is stuck in a Traffic Jam..

Its just too frustrating for him. He have a meeting with the newest Idol group and he has to stuck in a traffic Jam..

Though he is the CEO...and they would wait for him like whole day..

But he doesnt like to be late..He's always on time and thats one of the many reasons, many young girls and boys idolize him..

Now why is there a traffic jam early on the morning like at 7am..

Namjoon decided to go and check'em..whats actually happening..

He finds a huge mass of people and some reporters and even some police officers..

He pushed himself through the mass of people..only to find out what's going on...

The things seen by Namjoon is...

A young boy is lying on the boy.. Kinda like naked and his clothes are scattered everywhere... There's like a river of blood around himm...

Namjoon goes upto the boy...

He puts two of his fingers before the boy's nose...the boy is still breathing

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN A CRIME SCENE?"- A police officer said

" The things you're not doing.The boy's still alive..And you GUYS ARE JUST STANDING THERE WATCHING THE DRAMA....! "- Namjoon replied angrily...as he picked up the boy in a bridal style..taking him to his car.....

He is going near the hospital as quick as he can but the chance of Jungkook being alive is slowly decreasing...

😭