8

Special Chappie 2
***This part doesnt have any relation
With the real story ***

Before starting I'm giving the warriors warrior name...cause I'm too lazy to tag them each time their part comes

-bts7sins- as a warrior her name is
"Bloody Hell" - cause if anyone faces her after pissing her off they are facing the hell...but for angels and the good people, she is known as Sinnie...

cutekook24 as a warrior her name is
"Human Crusher" and angels calls her Cutieee

LoveArmybeing as a warrior her name is "Thunder"/ "Ninja Fighter" and people call her Twea as she teaches every one fighting

introvert_writer21 as a warrior her name is "Sun Melter" and people call her introo

jeonjungkooksiee as a warrior her name is "Blood Freezer" and people call her koosie

Aliceandme4life as a warrior her name is "Wind Walker" and people call her lifeyyy

Justinseagul as a warrior her name is "Gravior" as she controls the power of gravity but she's the baby of everyone, and so she's still learning... She is on the mission only because Angel Sam ordered everyone to take her with them tooo
Everyone calls her Justuu..

ABOUT Y/N : We call her Y/N and she's the fairy of Justice.. And she has the power of Transforming

None of them are immortal but simple humans cant kill the Warriors
But they can kill the Fairies..

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

Rapists are trying to catch Y/N but they're not understanding how are they not being able to catch her when they're practically running and she's seem to walking like very slowly..

They're running and running, they have run like thousand miles..and is thirsty like mad and feeling like the sun is upper them... They can melt any moment..

The leader of rapists is already about to give up but just thought of trying the last time..

" Hey  beautiful lady...since you are wearing a backless dress, showing your body, I'm sure you want us to go in your pants...! What a slut walking in the road showing your figure! "

Y/N stopped in her track..and she turned back...well..

(A/N: well I wanna give something more fearsome  but bro I'm typing this at like 12 am

(A/N: well I wanna give something more fearsome  but bro I'm typing this at like 12 am... And my heart is weak)

The rapists kinda already have a heart attack..

They run towards the opposite direction of Y/N..

But Y/N came from their behind in their double speed..

"What did you say, I show my Body...? I can wear whatever I want...Its your eyes you should control!  I'M NOT A SLUT BUT YOU ARE CAUSE I CAN CONTROL MY HORMONES.. AND YOU, FOR YOUR HORMONES DESTROY PEOPLE’S LIFE!"- Y/N shouted as they looked at her with fear in their eyes..

Y/N took all of them upward from the soil by grabing their neck with her 8 hands....

She made them go upward like 250 miles at the speed of light and then throw them away and go away...

Sinnie come taking their body in her hand..

As she ties 7 of them and then grabbing their leader, she pushed her nails through  his eyes and says its for looking at the girls/ boys in a wrong way...and then throw his eyes away..

Then she kicked him and did same with the other seven of them..

Then came our Twea..

And she ripped their all of their mouth in two part..

And then grabbed their tongues amd said " This is for saying bad things about people's  body" as she cut all of their tongues..

Then came the human crusher...
She grabbed their hands and then their legs and then crushed them until their bones wear toned in thousands of pieces...

Our sun melter came

And she melted their skin like in 1000° C.. She didnt stop until their skin was boing like water...

Then came the blood freezer.

She made knifes with the help of ice and then cut their skin like thousand pieces...

Our wind walker,

She make their body parts dance with storm as she started playing with their body, She throwed their body from one country to another like thousand times..

And gravior, our baby...

Started playing with wind walker too..

As she start controlling the gravity..and take them near the sun and suddenly stop controlling it as they falls on the earth with a loud thud..

Then this 7 warriors with Y/N.took the  8 of the rapists.. One warrior took one..

Only Twea took two as they dont want gravior to do more...

With sinnie~

Sinnie..made small cut in the rapists body and cut his dick in the middle and then give earthworms to eat it..

With Twea~

Twea cut them like like thousands of pieces...and then give their alive body to be eaten by dogs or cows.

With Human crusher~

She crushes that rapists whole body..
Then she made small cuts on his dick and then crush it..

With sun melter~

She laid his body and then pour boiling oil from upwards...

With Blood freezer~

she separated his skin from his body and then put chilli powder and salt as ointment

With wind walker~

She made a wound in his dick and then locked him in a room with thousands of hungry rats and insects..

With Y/N

She simply laid his body in a grave and bury him alive..

The persons who destroy people’s life only because they cant control their hormones deserver 1000 times more than this...

But since they are angels, they cant be that inhuman right?😇😇

I really want the rapists to be punished like this...but we can only imagine...

Most of the time they dont even get punished..😔😔😔😔