Old Times

**~Harry's POV~**

"Louis, please," I sighed whilst running my hand through my curls.

"Where is Eleanor? I need to speak with her..." Louis asked.

"Louis! She cheated on you! Come on, mate, you love Mallory," I whispered the last part.

"She did?" He choked out, looking into my eyes. I nodded slowly, looking down. "Why?"

"I don't know, Lou," I sighed, looking back up. Cher came running in and closed the door behind her. I grinned and wrapped my arms around her torso. It was the first one I had seen her since before the trip. I pecked her lips before releasing her to see Louis laying in the hospital bed.

"So he doesn't remember?" She whispered. I nodded before breathing in, gathering courage.

"Louis, you don't remember anything from the past few months, as you know, so Cher and I are going to fill you in." I told him.

"So, doll, Harry and I are engaged, we've been dating since the XFactor. Eleanor cheated on you and..." She choked up whilst I wrapped my arm around her. "You love Mallory, but you don't remember." Tears were spilling from both of our eyes.

"Let's go, babe," I whispered to Cher. "We'll see you later, Louis!" I led her out of the room and to the receptionists desk.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kizlowski," I said to the old woman at the receptions desk. I smiled and handed her a few pounds. She smiled, gratefully, as she does everyday. I waved as I led Cher out the hospital and to my black range rover.

"Where do you want to go for lunch? There's tons of stuff in New York," I grinned, pulling out of my parking spot.

"Hm, what about McDonald's?" She grinned like a child on Christmas morning. I chuckled and nodded as I began driving.

"He's really bad," I whispered to myself.

"Yeh, I can agree," Cher replied.

"Cher," I choked out, tears in my eyes. "I love you, and Louis loves Mallory. It is so hard to see Louis like this, not knowing about what he feels for Mallory. He's my best mate...and I don't know what I'd do if he didn't remember. You don't know how awful it is to see Mallory like this, how much it hurt me to leave Louis behind, knowing that something would happen." Tears streamed down my cheeks, but I didn't look away from the road.

"I know, baby, but I have to tell you something," She sighed.

"Yeh?" I asked, wiping away the tears.

"Nevermind, I'll tell you later," She smiled, slightly. "Can you drop me off at my hotel after lunch?"

"Sure, I have an interview with Mal anyway," I smiled.

"How is she taking it?" Cher asked me.

"Okay, I guess, she's not great, but it's not as bad as it could be." I replied. "She stays strong, but at the end of the day she breaks down. I mean, we all try to comfort her, but it's awful for us to watch and not be able to help."

"What about Jay?" She asked.

"She's not coming to New York, but we keep her updated." I sighed as I pulled into a parking space. We both got out and I held the door open for Cher.

"Um, I'd like a chicken nugget happy meal," Cher told the cashier.

I chuckled before ordering. "A double cheeseburger and some fries with a large drink," I pulled out my wallet and handed her some cash. Cher walked back to find a table while I waited for the food.

"Thanks," I said to the cashier before carrying the food to where Cher sat. We dug in, finishing nearly five minutes after we started.

"Thanks, babes!" Cher exclaimed as we walked to the car. I smiled as I got into the driver's seat. I started to drive to Cher's hotel which was a short distance away.

"Bye, baby!" I yelled through the window. She waved before walking into the hotel. I drove off in the direction of our hotel.

*~*

"Hey, Mal," I greeted her as she stepped into the car. She smiled, weakly, as she shut the door. The interview was at Z100, so it only took about five minutes to get there.

"Hey, guys!" Ryan Secreast greeted us as we walked through the door. "So, just follow me," He led us into a recording studio with a few people in it. I sat down and was handed some headphones.

"ROLLING!" A voice shouted.

"That was Live While We're Young, by One Direction. Now we're here with fiancée of Louis Tomlinson, Mallory Connor, and Harry Styles!"

"Hi," Mallory said into the mic.

"Great to be here!" I smiled.

"Alright, we've got a few things to clear up. First, what's up with Louis?"

"Well, he's been found but..." Mallory choked up and a tear rolled down her cheek. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder before continuing her sentence.

"He has memory loss, he doesn't remember anything from the past six months," I breathed out. "Can we move on?"

"Sure! So there are rumors of you and Taylor Swift dating?"

"Ah, I'd like to put those to rest. I am not dating her, but she probably wants to, I mean look at me!" I chuckled. "But, seriously, no we are not."

"You heard it here! Haylor is OFFICIALLY dead!" Ryan said into the microphone. "Thanks for coming you guys! This next song is The A Team, by Ed Sheeran."

"OFF!" the voice shouted again.

"Thanks for having us. We'll see you at the Jingle Ball, yeah?"

"Sure will! Thanks for coming!" He shouted as we walked out of the door.

*~*

After I dropped off Mallory, Cher said she needed to talk to me. I was waiting for her in the lobby of her hotel. She came rushing in the door with a worried look on her face.

"Ha-Hazzy, I need to tell you something..." She said. She took a shaky breath before continuing. "I'm pregnant."

**~Mallory's POV~**

"Hey, Louis," I smiled. "Mrs. Kizlowski wants me to take you out to try to jog your memory." He nodded before getting out of the bed.

"I'm hungry, can we go to McDonald's?" He grinned as he put his Toms on.

"Sure," I grinned, remembering our last trip. I helped him down the hall and towards the door. I waved to Mrs. Kizlowski on the way out. I helped him into the passengers seat before heading to the driver's side.

I drove there pretty quickly and helped him out and into the restaurant.

"Two Big Macs, two large fries, and two large cokes," I smiled, letting a tear roll down my cheek. I paid and carried the food to where Louis was sitting.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me, taking a bite of his burger.

"Because! My fiancé, the man I'm in love with, doesn't remember us. Louis, you don't remember our last experience here? You don't remember LA? You don't remember Cher and Harry's engagement? Our parties? Nothing. And I-I..." Tears were falling from my eyes. His thumb wiped them away before he kissed me passionately.

"MalBaby?" He asked when he pulled away.

~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHA how do you like them apples??!?!??!? 750 reads for the next chapter. Sorry I didn't update on time, but it was worth the wait, right? Comment with feedback or ideas!!!!