Goodbye...For now.

Mallory's P.O.V.

~~After the trip~~
"Got everything packed, Louis?" I said to him as he carried some of his bags downstairs. He nodded slowly and sighed. He was leaving for tour tomorrow morning. 

His frown quickly turned into a grin as he ran out the door. "BE BACK SOON!" What?

Louis' P.O.V.

I ran out to my car and drove to the mall. Once I got out of the car, I put my hood and sunglasses on. 

I walked around until I found the puppy store. I walked into the store to be surrounded by the little barks and sqeaks of puppies. "Hi! Welcome to Paula's Pups! Are you shopping or looking?" A clerk asked. 

"Umm, I am trying to find a puppy for my girlfriend." I said, taking my hood and sunglasses off.

"Are you looking for a small or large dog?" She asked with a smile. 

"A small dog," I told her and she led me over to some glass windows."Do you have a price range?" She asked and I shook my head, no. 

"Hmm, your best options would be an Italian Greyhound or a Maltese." She showed me the two puppies and I immeadiately fell in love. Should I get them both? I mean, I love them both. They are too cute. 

"Can I meet them both?" I asked her and she nodded. She took me into a small room and brought the puppies in. "Ring the bell when you're done!" And she walked off.

The maltese immeadiately came up to me. It sniffed my leg and I picked it up, holding it close to my face. The puppy licked my nose and I laughed. The Italian Greyhound was somewhat shy, but friendly. I fell in love with both of them. I couldn't just take one! I sighed as I got up to ring the bell. 

"Have you made your decision?" She asked, politely. I nodded. "I'll take them both, please." For the next hour, she helped me pick out beds, leashes, collars, dog bowls, and everything else they need. 

I started driving home. I couldn't wait to see the look on her face...

Mallory's P.O.V.

"I'm hooooome!" Louis yelled as he walked through the door. He ran in before I could greet him and covered my eyes. 

"What are you doing?" I giggled as he led me into the living room, I think. He took his hands off and in front of me were two little puppies.

"Happy birthday, babe!" He yelled.

"OH MY GOODNESS! Lou, they are adorable!!!" I yelled picking up the Italian Greyhound. He licked my face. "Oh, I'll name him Mickey! As for the maltese, how about Maisy?" 

His face lit up when I said the names. He nodded as he picked up Maisy. "Let's take them for a walk," He suggested and I nodded. We hookedthem both up to their leashes. 

We walked to Harry's flat and knocked on the door. He opened it and his face lit up when he saw the puppies. "YOU GOT THEM FOR ME!" He shrieked, picking up Maisy. 

"No, they're for Mallory's birthday." He laughed and Harry looked down in disapointment. "All packed, Hazza?" 

Harry nodded. "I'm tired, and I think we're gonna need the rest. Night, guys." He closed the door and we walked back down the path to the beach.

Lou, the dogs, and I went on a nice little walk along the beach. When we got back home, I decided to make dinner for us. "Watcha want, babe?" I asked heading for the kitchen. 

"Don't care," he called back. I decided to make his favorite (carrot soup and toast) since it was our last night together. I cooked it and we ate together.