Long Goodbye

Here we areeeeeeeee! 5 more after this, and I have a feeling it'll be a tearjerker. :(

~~Mallory's POV~~

"Got everything together?" Louis asked, quietly as he leaned into the doorway of the bunk area. I nodded, slowly. It's my last night on tour, after four long months, Cher's due date is just around the corner, so that means it's time for me to go. The last couple of months haven't been so bad; Perrie and Zayn called it quits for a bit, Niall has been texting Madi nearly nonstop, I swapped numbers with the fans from Harry's party and we've been texting, and Dani has been stopping in every few weeks. 

"I'm gonna miss you," I whispered. I trudged along to Louis and wrapped my arms around him, snuggling my face into his chest. 

"I love you forever," He mumbled as we began rocking back and forth. 

"I love you for always," I muttered back. "The dogs will be happy to see me and not Cher everyday." He chuckled, nodding. 

"Let's go to bed," He said with a quiet tone. I nodded my head before slipping off my socks and tucking them away in my suitcase. I followed Lou towards his bunk and snuggled into it with him, drifting off into a peaceful sleep. 

"Wake up, baby, it's almost time for your flight," I was awoken to the sound of Louis' voice. I groggily sat up, rubbing my eyes. 

"I don't wanna leave," I groaned. 

"I don't want you to, but you have to," He sighed, hoisting me out of the bunk. Sighing in defeat, I stumbled over to my suitcase and chose a simple outfit of skinny jeans, a hoodie, and my uggs, knowing that it would be cold once I landed back in London. 

After changing, I pulled my hair into a messy bun and slowly walked back into the lounge, pulling my suitcase. Everybody was waiting, including Dani who is going to fly back with me. 

"Well, looks like we have to leave," I stated, trying to keep my voice from cracking. A lump formed in my throat and tears stung in my eyes. I individually hugged Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry, shedding a few tears when saying goodbye to each. When Louis stood in front of me, I knew I was going to break down. 

"Skype, text, and call me everyday," I sniffed, wrapping my arms around his large torso. 

"I will, my love," He whispered, allowing a few tears to fall. When I realized he was crying, I couldn't hold it in. I choked out a few sobs, letting tears freely fall. 

"I love you, Louis," I croaked, bringing my head out from his chest. 

"I love you, Mallory," He sniffed as he leaned in for a kiss. When our lips met, there were little tingles left on my lips. 

After our kiss, I hugged him one last time before following Paul to the car outside of the bus. Dani and I slid into the range rover, Louis closing the door behind me. I waved to him through the window, tears freely flowing down both mine and Dani's cheeks. I sobbed as we drove away, all of them standing and waving to us. 

"Dani...have you ever felt so inlove with Liam where it shouldn't be considered love anymore?" I croaked out once I had calmed down a bit.

"Yeh, sometimes," She sniffs with a chuckle. "Y'know, you and Louis are more inlove then anybody I have ever seen. I thought it was like that for Perrie and Zayn, but with you two...I just don't know how to put it,"

"You and Liam need to get married," I smiled, slightly. 

"We've set an age; around 25," She grins. "It gives us time to grow up and live our 'youngs lives' together. Y'know, once we're married we're going to have babies, and when you're 19, you don't want to be home with the baby,"