Secret Surpise

Well, here you go. And I'm still overly excited that Haylor broke up. I really am. Still. ALL RIGHT YOU GUYS HERE! 6 MORE AFTER THIS!

*Mallory's POV*

"What city are we in?" I groaned, rolling off the bunk.

"We are in D.C.," Harry replied, typing away at his phone, grinning like a fool.

"Why are you so happy, Curly?" I asked, making my way to the kitchen. Right now the rest of the boys are out getting food. When they left, I was asleep and Harry wasn't hungry, so we both stayed.

"Cher is finding out the gender today," He grinned and I immeadiately perked up.

"What do you want it to be?" I asked, pouring myself a bowl of cereal.

"Human," He replied, cheekily.

"What gender, you little shit," I laughed as I opened the silverware drawer. Really, Liam? No spoons at all?

Harry must've noticed my troubles because he said, "We hide the spoons in the bottom cabinate," I nodded and took one out. " And I don't care which gender!" I nodded and began to eat my food, shoveling it into my mouth.

"Hey, Haz," I said as I remembered something. "It's almost your birthday!"

"Oh, I forgot! In what, two days?" He smiled, slightly. I nodded as I put my bowl into the sink.

"We'll have to throw you some kind of party backstage." I joked. "Invite a few friends to celebrate!" I chuckled a bit, but he was silent.

"Y'know that's actually not a bad idea..." He said as he began to dial a number into his phone. "Hey, Uncle Si, you know my birthday is in a couple days, so Mal had an idea to do a party backstage and have a contest for a few fans to come celebrate with me! So, we can do that at the concert here? So that is on my birthday. Alright, I can help if you want. Alright, bye Simon!" He set his phone down on the table before coming to pick me up and spin me around. He was making me dizzy, so why not pull a prank to get him to stop?

"Woah, woah! Harry, be careful of the baby!" I held my stomach as if I was pregnant.

"Holy shit, you're pregnant? C-congratulations?" He stuttered, looking confused. I looked down, trying to look serious, but I was actually trying to hold back my laughter. Finally, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I bursted out laughing, clutching my stomach and he held his chest.

"Ah, oh my god! The look on your face and you wouldn't even have been the father!" I choked out as my laughter died down.

"I was terrified of your kid. You're both nearly exactly alike, so this kid will be one hyper little ball of energy." He chuckled as I smacked his arm. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure, what do we have on this thing?" I asked, making my way to the couch.

"More like what do we not have." He chuckled, following my actions.

"What about 21 Jump Street?" I suggested and he nodded before jumping up and finding the disc. He pushed it into the player and pressed play before bouncing back onto the couch and snuggled into the blankets.

***

The rest of the lads returned about half way through and joined in, Louis hopping onto my lap, Niall and Liam on the floor, and Zayn sprawled out among all of us. The movie was hilarious, all of us laughing the whole time, but I could barely enjoy thanks to Niall who thought nearly every word was funny. Watching a movie with One Direction isn't nearly as fun as it sounds...