I'm Not Alone

~~Mallory's POV~~

"What news?" I practically screamed at Simon. I was sitting on Harry'a lap as he calmed me down, rubbing circles on my back.

"They think they've located him, but a search party hasn't been sent out," he admitted, waiting for my reply.

"Send it. Now." I replied as I squeezed my eyes shut, holding in the tears threatening to fall.

"Listen, babe, we all love you and we're here for you," Harry whispered in my ear.

"Harry, Louis is my everything! What would I do if..." I was stopped by my own tears. Liam held out his arms and I shifted to his lap.

"We all know Louis is a fighter, he isn't giving up easily," Liam promised. I looked him in the eyes.

"What if you were in my position?" I asked, now turning to all of them. "What if Danielle, Cher, or Perrie was lost who knows where and you have no idea if you are ever going to get them back? That's how I feel and if he's gone..." I buried my face into Liam's chest. Somehow, I was shifted to Niall who gave me the best Horan hug he has ever given.

"I love you guys," I said, looking around at all of them. "You too, Si and Paul!" I called to the two in the front seat. Simon weakly smiled to me before getting out of the car.

"We're here," He notified us as he opened the door. I got out of the car to see the same hotel I stayed at with Louis. My eyes began watering and tears streamed down my cheeks. I sunk to the ground and curled up into a ball, quickly noticing strong arms around me.

"Lou and I...stayed here," I choked out, not looking at who the arms belong to.

"Let's go for a walk, we can get your clothes, too," It was Harry. He helped me up and we walked into Central Park.

"What if they don't find him," I muttered, looking at the brick path we were walking along.

"Hey, don't talk like that," He whispered. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"Haz, we can't keep acting like this isn't a possibility!" I exclaimed.

"I know, Mal, but we have to think positive! It's not impossible, but we aren't sure!" His eyes began filling with tears. "He's my best mate! You think I won't be crushed by this? I'm staying strong for you, babe. If I could, I'd be in your state, crying along with you. I don't know how I'm holding up, but I am and it's all for you. We all are holding up for you. Do you know how it feels to have to leave the scene, knowing that your best mate is still there, but you can't do anything about it?" Tears poured from his eyes as he wrapped his arms around me. I squeezed him as tight as I could and we just stood there, that is until the cameras came along. Thank god it was only two...

"Harry! Are you two together? Why are you crying? Where is Lou?"

"Listen, there will be an interview tonight explaining everything, tune in then," He said before we hurried off towards the shops.

~~

We made our way back to the hotel after getting clothes for me after being chased by friends. I pressed the bottom on the elevator and Harry followed me inside. Ding! I walked out and Harry lead me to our room. I took the bags from Harry and went into the nearest bathroom.

I put a nice outfit on and put on the little makeup I bought before doing my hair the best I could. I walked out to the living room to see all of the boys ready to go.

"Thanks for waiting," I said quietly as we headed out of the doors of the hotel. They all smiled weakly and nodded. There were tons of fans and paparazzi flashing everywhere. I made my way to the Range Rover as quickly as possible and stepped in, taking the passenger seat. Paul was driving and apparently Simon was meeting us there.

"Thank you for the clothes, Harry," I tried to lighten the mood of the grim car.

"Your welcome," he choked, staring out of the window.

"Okay, I know we aren't at a high point right now, but this is the time when we need each other. This is when our family is needed most," I said with a half-hearted smile. "I love you, all of you, and I could not make it through this is you weren't here." They all looked at me and gave a genuine smile.

"Love you, too!" The four boys chorused. I smiled and turned my head back to the road in front of us.

"I don't know where these boys would be without you," Paul whispered with a smile.

"I don't know where I'd be without them," I whispered back, smiling.

One short car ride later, we were in the interview room, waiting for the lady to come out. A lady smiled before walking out to the couch we were seated at. I think we were on the Today show and the interview would be showed tomorrow morning.

"Hi, I'm Savannah, I'll be interviewing you. I guess you know what to do, so let's start!" She smiled towards us all and I nodded. "ACTION!" I heard a voice shout.

"Hello boys, Mallory. Now it seems one of you is missing, Louis I believe?" She asked. Tears welled up in my eyes when I nodded. Niall must've noticed because he wrapped an arm tightly around my shoulder.

"There was a plane crash," Liam explained. "We all huddled up as it went down and when it crashed, we were split up. The four of us found our way back to each other, but...but Louis was nowhere to be found." His voice cracked at the end as a year rolled down his cheek.

"They think they've found him, but they haven't sent a search party out," Zayn's voice began cracking, but he stayed strong. Tears spilled from my eyes and dropped into my lap. Somebody handed me a tissue, so I wiped the still-falling tears from my cheeks.

"How are you all taking it?" She asked us.

"How do you think?" Harry croaked. "I sorry to sound rude, but our best mate and fiancée is missing. We are trying to stay strong, for Mallory's sake, but paparazzi and fans don't seem to get it."

"Don't get us wrong, we love you guys." Niall added, wiping away his tears. "But when you guys swarm us and paparazzi ask us questions, we don't like it,especially at a time like this."

"All of us, including the girls at home, are one big family. None of you realize that as much as you think. Of course, you have the bromances, but you have no idea what is actually going on." Zayn sighed.

"A lot of you probably don't realize what it's like to have the love of your life out of your grasp and you have no idea when you are going to be able to hug them, kiss them, hold hands, or even see their face again. It's agonizing for me and half of you dot realize it." I managed to say. "You are all probably heart broken that Louis Tomlinson is missing, but none of you feel quite like I do right now. We love all of you fans, but if you see us here in New York right now, please keep your distance because it is hard to say what kind of mood we'll be in."

"Alright, we'll is there anything else you'd like to say?" Savannah asked us.

"Yes, to all of the fans watching, we will keep you updated on twitter as best as we can. Remember,we love you guys, but we are in a really rough patch right now," Liam said, very seriously. "CLEAR!" The voice shouted again.

"Thank you, so much. We are so sorry," Savannah said sincerely to all of us. I smiled weakly and made my way towards the door. I was followed by all of the boys as we made our way to the Range Rover. We all hopped in when I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out to see the caller I.D.

It was Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~

SHORT KINDA FILLER BUT I SAW I HAD 500 reads. And that person commented again-YOU ARE MY FAVORITE I LOVE YOU. OKAI I am going to update when I have 600 reads. It's not that impossible, I got from 375 to 500 in like 4 days, so this shouldn't take long. REMEMBER!!! If you comment a story for me to read, I will and I will give you a shout out!! I also take suggestions so message me! Vote and comment please! Also, tell your DIRECTIONER friends who use wattpad about me, I'm always looking for new readers;)

BeccaXOX

BYE BABEZ