7: General Ludd

"Absolutely not. I'm not giving you access to the FBI's ViCAP system." The man Emma now knows is agent Cooper says, objectively horrified by the inquiry.

"Then you'll just have to find another criminal to talk to Elizabeth Keen and make fun of Agent Ressler." Her father shrugs.

"We have an agreement."

"Yes, the agreement is for me to bring cases to you. It doesn't work the other way around. I'm not your consultant. I have no interest in cases that I have no interest in. Personally, I think my proposal was incredibly fair. You have got to give to get, Harold." He says.

"You're asking me to go beyond the terms of our agreement." Cooper shakes his head.

"If you want me or my daughter to help you with this case, I will, but I need something extra to sweeten the deal. Rest assured, granting me access to ViCAP will benefit you just as much as it does me."

"Does this mean you know who took down that cargo plane?" Cooper asks, looking between the two of them.

"You're speaking as if an individual is responsible for this. It's far bigger than you might think. It's a movement. Do we have a deal?" Red says, a hand on Emma's back telling her to keep quiet.

Emma just watches as the director nods, and Raymond grins, leading Emma out of the office.

"Lizzie! Consider Emma my gift to you." He declares, and Emma stands off to the side. "She's got quite the head on her shoulders, or so I've been told."

Copper descends from his office a moment later, a comforting hand on Emma's shoulder.

"Alright, Emma. You've already met agents Keen and Ressler." Harold cooper says to her, nodding at the pair.

Emma nods in greeting to them, and they nod back. Liz flashes her a smile she doesnt return.

"This here is Aram Mojtabi, our current genius when it comes to all sorts of matters. Aram, here's Emma."

"Oh, you're, you're Mr. Reddington's daughter." Aram nods nervously.

Emma nods.

"She's going to partner up with you today, Aram. You two should get along swell." Harold Cooper grins at him.

Then he exits back to his office, and Aram and Emma are left standing awkwardly.

"So you dont like my dad?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I never said I didnt like Mr. Reddington." Aram shakes his head.

"Its alright. I'm not his biggest fan either. So what do you have going on here?" She asks, glancing at his desk.

Aram gulps and begins to explain it.

"Well, this is just one part of it, I have a whole set up, it's over in the other room-"

Emma grins as Aram walks her though his general set up.

"Reddington believes General Ludd is behind the attack. They take their name from the leader of a 19th-century group called the luddites, a militant wing of a popular struggle against early industrial capitalism."

"Davos, Switzerland. Ludd took credit for a car bomb that hit the economic international summit. Nine people killed, including two European finance ministers. The source code protecting trade data for international stockholders. They caused a computer glitch that cost the market a few hundred million."

"That I can appreciate – trim the fat off the fat cats." 

That comment catches Emma's attention. She looks up to see the straight laced strawberry Blonde staring at her.