#8

« [lemon boy: cavetown] »
-❍─
◃◃ ІІ ▹▹
0:46 4:33

"it's actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like him.

so i got myself, a citrus friend."

{yamaguchi pov}

"TSUKKI..." i squirmed in worry, as tsukki hid under the blankets. no answer.

what can i do, what can i do... think yamaguchi. think. the first thing i want someone to do when i get weird in big crowds is... distract me! yes.

"moooom!" i yelled, then slightly tripped with my own feet as i got out of my bed. "ehh-" i stood up again.

"tadashi what's-" . "shh mom go outside!" i shooed my mom a little outside the roon, along with myself. "tsukishima is scared of thunders, what do i do?" . "ohh- easy. i'll teach you" she grinned, as she bend down to meet with me.

"first close the curtains and distract him. with your company, games, or any other stuff that doesn't relate to thunder" . "thank you mom!!" . "no problem tadashi, be careful" she headed back downstairs.

"tsukki" . "so... damn— loud" he covered his ears, forcing himself not to cry. yamaguchi got under the blankets with him, almost like a fort, then quickly cupped his cheeks and they both looked at eachother's eyes.

"calm down alright!" tadashi shooked the other ome's head slightly, the blonde one sniffled. "i think.. my mother actually bought me these headphones" the little freckled boy remembered, "i'll be right back!" he assured, while shoving the blankets out of his way.

the boy rushed over to his drawers from his night shelf on the side, then opened them. he reaches over these headphones, that apparently didn't even fit him, so he thought of giving them to tsukishima.

"there" tadashi quickly placed the headphones on the sitting boy, "I DO NOT HAVE MUSIC. SO I THINK YOULL HAVE TO STAY LIKE THAT" he exaggeratedly mouthed and raised his voice. "alright yamaguchi— i hear you" tsukki let out a laugh along with his sniffles.

"you mentioned you likes dinosaurs, right?" i asked, with a response to nodding tsukki; then i went to my closet to find a special plushie out of allof my hundreds of them. "woo! found him!" . "hmm?" he hummed in curiosity as he slightly peeked over.

"tadaa!" i hopped out of the closed, holding up the new dinosaur i planned on giving him, and finishing up with a super cool pose. "woah.." he smiled in amazement when having the blanket around himself, he started holding his breath while having the biggest grin. strange right?

but no, he giggled-- then it formed to the most breathtaking laugh. you know those laughs that when you stare at the person while they giggle it's like they glow or something, then you.. admire them!

"yamaguchi tadashi-- you're the greatest friend" kei said as he calmed down, i was amazed-- it was just breath taking. "you're great to, tsukki" ...

"ahhh! i thought we were past that nickname" . "heh i won't think i'll ever get pass that, tsukki"

🍋 •PATRICIAS-NOTES• 🍋
chile my motivation— i can't find it again👩🏼‍🦯
(THE WAY I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS GOODBYE)