#7

« [lemon boy: cavetown] »
-O─
◃◃ ІІ ▹▹
0:35 4:33

"i helped him plant his seeds and we mower the lawn in bad weather."

{third person pov}

"that'll be 12 dollars" the cashier said, as yamaguchi got his allowance out of his pocket and payed. "have a great day kids!" . "thank you miss" the shorter one giggled, while waving goodbye and walking out of the store.

"okay tsukki let's keep going!" yamaguchi got on his bicycle, tsukishima rolling his eyes at response of that nickname that he "hated" .

────────
he absolutely loved it, tsukishima just won't admit it. the boy loved his first friend. the freckled kid made him feel special and accompanied, specially since everyone is scared or dislikes him at school.
────────

time passes, they both finally arrive at yamaguchis neighborhood street. "soo— where, do we start?" tsukishima paused. "this is always my first house" the other one pointed at a known house. "alright" the blonde one sighed then followed him.

"hey yamaguchi" the neighbor opened the door as yamaguchi knocked on it, "good afternoon sir" he bent down.

"ohh you brought a friend today!"

"yes! this is my new... friend, tsukishima" the shorter introduced him, "today i just need a single lemon thank you" . "okay here you go!" he lended him a lemon and eventually walked away with the other.

- - - - - - - - - -

today's delivery was really nothing special to some, but it somehow was to both yamaguchi and tsukishima.

"i didn't think you'd be so obsessed with dinosaurs tsukki" the freckled kid grinned, as he played with the dinosaur decored locket that the taller owned. "yeah. so what?" the blonde one scoffed, "also didn't i tell you to not call me that" . "sorry, i just can't hold back" yams stood up from his bed and bounced. "c'mon tsukki jump with me" he laughed, the other ones eyes just cought up glowing by the view.

his smile, his adorable freckles, and his playful persnality. . . very different from kei, but he still liked different. i mean, after all, you wouldn't want a clone of yourself because you'll hate it as much as you hate yourself.

that is kei's forever struggle.

loving himself in his own skin.

"tsukishima" yamaguchi met with the other ones face as the blonde was completely blank and zoned out. "yes?" . "are you okay?" . "yes" . "ok!" the shorter smiled and patted the tallers head as he was sitting down in his bed.

"awh man!" . "what" tsukishimas head tilted, "i think there's a storm forming" the freckled boy pulled the curtains and observed the outside of his room. "a what?!" . "thunderstorm. are you scared of themm?" yamaguchi smirked, teasing the other. "am not!" the blonde boy scoffed, layed on his back in the others bed, and crossed his arms.

"you know what" . "hm?" tsukki hummed.

"i'm happy that we're neighbors— i like spending it here in the house. . .

with you!"

🍋 •PATRICIAS-NOTES• 🍋
i'm in math class but i alr got my tsukki moon hoodie \_(• o •)_/