#5

« [lemon boy: cavetown] »
-O─
◃◃ ІІ ▹▹
0:35               4:33

"lemon boy and me started to get along together"

∵✩⋯⋆ time skip⋆⋯✩∵─
✯>the next school morning<✯

{tsukishima pov}

"thanks mom" i gave my mom a small smile as she dropped me in school, i got my little backpack, and hopped out of my car. as i turned around i bumped with a smaller figure. "uh gomen— tsukkish-" . "yamaguchi right?" i said, he nodded while looking at the floor. "we have english first" i said, as i moved my arm through his shoulders and messed up his hair. "uh- yea!" he smiled at me.

we both entered at class and sat on our table. "do you have more friends?" he asked at the random, "nah" i sighed and leaned back on my seat. "okay" he shrugged. then took his yellow pencil, with little lemon stickers around, and started writing what the teacher explained. or so that was what i assume he was doing. "lemon stickers huh" i took the pencil out of his hand and had a close look to it.

"yea— i thought it was cute right!" he giggled, while he peeked besides me to look at it too.

-

"tsukishima kei— do you wanna play with me on the playground, in lunch?" yamaguchi asked me as we both were heading out of class. "why would you go to the playground— aren't you big for that" i scoffed just to see his reaction. "i mean it's fun if you try it!" yamaguchi tried to cheer me up, "i'll think about it" i dryly replied while getting in our next class.

∴→❂time skip❂←∴
>recess<

"over there! let's go to the swings" yamaguchi took my wrist and dragged me to the swings. "why are we doing this again?" . "to convince you that recess is actually fun at the playground" he explained, getting on the yellow colored swing.

"push!" . "push you?" . "yea so i can swing up! that's the whole point of 'swings' right" yamaguchi said excitedly, as he pointed at his back marking the place where i should push him. "alright" i pushed him slightly, "c'mon is that all you got?!" yamaguchi yelled. "fine then" i built up the force and swung him.

"there it is" yamaguchi giggled .

"okay i'm going to stop know—" he said minutes later, looking down at his feet trying to reach the ground. "i don't think i can-" he fell flat-faced on the dirt. "gosh yamaguchi" i muttered, stopping the swing, and walking towards him.

"you oka-" . "i'm alright!" he quickly got up and smiled. "you got a rash on your chin" i clenched ny teeth and cringed as i saw that rash. "it's okay, it's just a rash" . "just go to the nurse" i shot back. "o-okay tsukishima" he started walking towards the nursery, with me behind him.

────

"see i told you it wasn't that bad. they just gave you ice and a mini bandage" i said, walking towards our next class, as i touched his chin while looking at the bruise. "i guess so" yamaguchi shrugged, while touching his bandage.

i opened out next classroom door and we both sat besides eachother. "good morning class! so today we're going to work on a proyect" the teacher entered the classroom and enthusiastically said, then everyone harmonizing 'yay'. minus me, of course, so i let out a little 'ugh' .

"c'mon take your notebooks and annotate what i'm going to say" the teacher hurried up, making me groan out of boredom and unmotivation.

"it is for this friday— and it's an oral presentation about yourself" . "did she- s- say oral presentation" yamaguchis voice shakened, "yup" i sighed. he was too quiet after, so i looked at him, and when i tell you... that boy looked sick— not the good kind though.

"uhh you okay?" . "y—yuP totally" he held back, as he covered his mouth and hugged him stomach. "you should.. umm-" . "you have to include the hobbys you do, what you want to do when you grow up—your favorite places, food, season, and tradition" the teacher talked over me. "just tell me later" i tsked, while talking my pencil again and taking notes from the teacher.

"you can start working on your individual proyects today in class" the teacher finished,

"when is this proyect for!" an annoying voice from the back asked. 'gosh the teacher already said it— can't you pay attention' i thought annoyed. "this friday" the teacher repeated.

i saw yamaguchi take out another notebook and that same lemon pencil again. i took a bit of a peek from curiosity, as he kept on sketching on something he'd already did.

"are you drawing something?" . "it's nothing" yamaguchi shrugged, "i mean it's something" i said, leaning closer to his desk and taking a closer look at his sketch.

i saw a lemon tree sketch, this kid loves lemons huh, from the healthy roots to the flowing leaves that have fresh lemons. the lemon tree's very short, but it was big and expanding. specially the branches, they had numerous light green thin leaves all around, along with the bright yellow lemons. he also included a lot of detail and coloring to the drawing, he traced the breeze, put detail on the dirt like adding some rocks and soil to it which is unbelievable.

"you know your drawing skills are good right" . "mhm" yamaguchi sighed, "are you sure you're alright?" i tilt my head in worry, "i don't know i'm just thinking about the oral presentation" . "yeah and what about it" . "i hate public speaking" he replied, as he hung his head down low. "why" i asked, "because i get too nervous, which ends up me shaking. i can't stop it—it's weird" yamaguchi explains.

"oh . . . i'm sorry, i guess" i cleared up his throat. "no! it's okay" he giggled.

-----

🍋 •PATRICIAS-NOTES• 🍋
lmao not me having an anxiety attack cause tendō and tsukishima don't exist (NO PLS I REMEMBER THIS GSUEHEFS). let me hug ny pillow and be useless </3 n e gays, hope you're having a good day/afternoon/night drink water, shower, eat, and get some rest— u deserve it >3<