#10

« [lemon boy: cavetown] »
-❍─
◃◃ ІІ ▹▹
0:58 4:33

"i found out that my friends are more of the savory type."

•{third person pov}•

{third person pov}

"Hey tad. remember when i told you about my new friends?" tsukishima sat besides him in the lunch table. "mew friends? didn't you say new "burdens" when you were talking to me?" . "same thing hun, just different spelling" . "so i'm a burden" . "you know what i mean jesus— now act cool,, they're coming" . "i am cool" yamaguchi smirked.

"hey dudes" . "hey man" . "morning" . "what's up", the group exchanged salutes. "i dont know if you've seen or met him before but this is yamaguchi" tsukishima introduced him "finally, pleasure to met you" one of the guys flattered tadashi up, "that one's isamu,, and the other two are kanji and itsuki" kei pointed at the guys who owned the corresponding names.

"we should go back, so we don't arrive late to class" kei informed, " c' mon are you serious" isamu complained. "okay, then we can plan something to do after school?" tadashi recommended, "that's great!" kanji expressed. "options?" he added. "my house?" isamu questioned which kei replied with "no". "cinema?" . "no" . "mall?" . "noo, too lame" . "how about a picnic?" itsuki suggested , "yes! that's nice" tadashi agreed. "okay then see y'all anytime after school" isamu finished.

"okay bye!!" tadashi rushed to say to them while tsukishima pulled him away. "what's the rush for?" he asked, "wait for me here" tsukishima pointed at the floor while he stopped ag the bathroom. "oh damn okay" the other giggled.

꧁—————————-꧂

"bye ma" . "goodbye kei, did you bring your spare key? i expect myself to come late after all" his mother informed, kei immediately taking them from the kitchens counter. "yea i got them, why are you coming late though?" . "it's your dad, he's been really ill lately.. bone camcer" . "okay... that was the reason you can't stay here tonight?" the son retorted, "i have to stay and visit him all night" . "what a pain, and a waste of time" he slowly closed the door. "kei!" . "sorryy didn't mean to offend you.. i meant to insult dad!!" his voice echoed in a low pitch as he walked away from the house (that didn't make sense bye).

"wait, i don't think— i ever told yamaguchi..." tsukishima thought, getting nauseous. "did he ever notice though, i believe he must be disgusted by me"

"tsukki!!" yamaguchi called out, "oh right" "hi guchi" kei snickered, looking at yamaguchi "like the look?" tadashi said with an excited smile. "dammnn i really like it, it suits you well!" — "really, 'it suits you well' why can't i just say that the outfit itself is decent" he rolled his eyes (btw the italics are his thoughts i just don't want to be repetitive [speechless])

"what's with the face" yamaguchi tried to cheer him up and kept punching him lightly all over, even on the chest. "ow geez enough with that" . "when i called on you,, you seemed sick,, you good?" . "nauseous?! - I MEAN, sick? me, never" he scoffed . "whatever you say~~ i think we're herw anyways.. say hi to your pals and i'll take care of the picnic settings" yamaguchi shooed him off.

꧁———꧂
i'm only publishing this at
2am because i woke up to nini and had the
urge to pick up my phone and my school besties were
talking at that hour [shock] get a lifeeee😖
also i got covid tested and i'm not covidoso [cool]
it was for a tournament i have in saturday and sunday