Whats Carter's Problem?

Kevin's P.O.V

i knock on Angel's door. im getting mad at Carter. he is being a total jerk.

"come in!"

she yelled.

i stormed in. she was on her computer doing whatever it was girls like her do. i was just pacing as she watched.

"whats wrong?"

she asked.

i shot her a look.

"Carter! thats whats wrong!"

"what did he do?"

she tilted her head."

"being a jerk!"

i sat on the edge of bed. she got up and stormed out to find Carter. he is in big trouble now all i can say is that is what he gets.

Angel's P.OV

i can't believe Carter! he said he would stop this attidue but he hasn't. i found him outside talking to friend that i didn't know. i pushed him with all my force. he fell and looked me.

" i thought you were gonna stop!"

i shouted. he looked at his friend as a sign to go and with out a word he left.

"what are you talking about?"

he looked at me confused.

"you promised you would stop your attidue! so why are you being a jerk to Kevin?!?"

he looked mad. he didn't answer. now im getting mad.

"you being a jerk to Kevin is like your dad beating you guys!"

i yelled.

he got even mader.

"dont bring up or compare me to my dad!!!"

he yelled back while pushing me.

Carter was really mad and i sparked a flame. but thats no right for him to lay a hand on me. i ran to his room and busted open his door. he looked at me. i started to grab his things and packing some stuff. i threw it down the stairs and looked at him.

"you have no right to lay a hand on me! and if you don't wanna be compared or have your dad's name come out my mouth then follow your promise and stop with the attitude. things were going fine again! im so through with you! get out my house!"

i yelled so loud the neighbor probably herd. i started to cry and he tried to tell me something but i wouldn't listen i went to my room and slammed by door. the alarm went off  so i know he left. im glad my mom wasn't here.