Will (Animatronic)

Art by, you guessed it: Ganxer

This page will change once Broken Wills has completed.

Bio: Will was the son of Henry Emily and the brother of Charlotte Emily. When Charlotte died, his eyes became black with white pinpricks for pupils. After that, he started hearing his sister's voice in his head. His friends were murdered by William Afton during their childhood. He and Jeremy were the only survivors. Later, he died during his nightshift at Freddy's, because Jeremy never showed up. He was resentful, and so came back as the new animatronic his dad made. His sister became the Puppet, and helped him kill Jeremy. Jeremy's friend, Mike, was there the night Charlotte killed Jeremy. He reported the incident to the police, and that location was shut down. Charlotte was sent to a Freddy's owned junkyard, while Will went to Circus Baby's Pizza World. There, he later got scrapped by Baby, and got Mike "killed". He escaped the Sister Location, and wound up at the junkyard his sister was at. His sister was gone by then, so he built himself a new body. Later, he wound up at the FNaF 6 location as a salvageable animatronic, where he later ended up killing William Afton and being set free.

Description:
   Freddy's: A version of Funtime Foxy but with blue instead of pink, and looked less like a girl.
   Baby's: Like a Funtime Foxy version of Molten Freddy, but with blue instead of pink.
   FNaF 6: Like a Scrap Baby version of Funtime Foxy, but with blue instead of pink. His suit is held together by his wires.
   Personality: Vengeful.

Abilities:
   Strategist: He knows how to get what he needs, as fast as possible.
   Censor Immunity: After the events of FNaF 6, all versions of Will became immune to the power of the Censor. Not even Fresh!Sans can stop him.
   4th Wall Enlightenment: At some points, he has moments of enlightenment where he can break the 4th Wall. This can be painful for Authors like me.

Birthday: March 8