Benry

Bio: [Unknown]

Description:
   ●Physical - Benry has no hair and is very subconcious about it, so he wears a dark red bandana to cover it up. He also has respiratory issues, and can't breath without his dark red respirator mask. His eyes are bright red, and he constantly seems tired. Benry's hoodie is white with red highlights, and he wears red pants with matching boots. He keeps a sawed-off shotgun holstered on his hip, and keeps the hilt of his energy blade in his hoodie pocket. He also wears an eyepiece which serves as a heads up display and resource manager.
   ●Personality - Benry is very mature for the age of 12, which may have something to do with his past and where he came from. He's very skilled with both his gun and his energy sword, which he claims to have made himself. He likes reading books but only when he's moving. Seems unable to stand still for more than a few minutes. He admires his coworkers and enjoys spending time with his adoptive father Concept.

Abilities:
   ●Zip Speed - Benry can zip forward short distances to either cover more ground or dodge attacks. Looks almost like teleportation, though he's just moving quickly. Sometimes he does it accidentally when he's excited. Cannot go through solid objects.

Weapons:
   ●Sawed-off Shotgun - A standard Sawed-off Shotgun. High damage at close range, and can be used to throw enemies off balance.
   ●Energy Hilt- A sword hilt that extends into either a short dagger or a longsword. Can cut through anything except living matter, and is especially useful against dark creatures. Can also be turned into a flashlight.

Relationships:
   ●Concept - Adoptive father.