Yveline (Saptem)

Bio: Yveline grew up an orphan, her parents being caught as criminals shortly before she was born. The police brought her to a lab, since they had no clue what else to do, so she was raised by the scientists. Honestly, it was better than actual school, and she helped with a lot of their experiments. Particularly gene-splicing experiments. She was a prodigy in the fields of Saptem biology, and soon won the Scientific Prize for her creation of the Morphability Meter, a device that measured a person's morphability. She also discovered a Saptems morphability is directly affected by exposure to other dimensional energies, which had a positive affect. So, she built a portal machine, and was sucked into it, winding up in Balthazar's C.O.R.P. apartment. Balthazar readied his weapons, before realizing that she was just here on accident. He helped her get home, and he helped her perfect her portal, so she could absorb more dimensional energy for her experiments. One day, she was absorbing more energy with Balthazar standing behind protective glass to help her if anything went wrong (they'd been dating for three months at this point), and the portal became unstable and released a large blast of energy into the room which she absorbed, collapsing onto the floor as a puddle. Balthazar panicked and called the hospital, who came and brought her to the emergency room. She was in a coma for almost a year, the C.O.R.P. giving Balthazar time off so that he may be with her. She slowly reformed (and I do mean slowly), before shooting up scaring the crap out of the doctor in the room. The hospital called Balthazar, and his portal appeared so fast that there was a ripping sound. When he saw her, she had more than twice her original mass, which she had transferred into her hair since it looked better than other options. Present day, almost a year since that incident, she and Balthazar live together in Universe 2257, the dimension code for the Saptem's home dimension.

Description:
Physical- Yveline is a mint green Saptem, usually wearing a lab coat (even at home), comfortable pants, boots, and a long-sleeved shirt underneath. She has long hair, and lots of it, as the result of a lab experiment gone wrong. She has mint green irises with blue pupils.
Personality- Yveline is usually a very happy person, though she can be serious when necessary and is easily frustrated. Her love of science is only less than that of her love for Balthazar. Balthazar's long missions don't bother her because she usually spends long nights in her lab when he's gone (she's a slight workaholic). Has been studying the possibility of a Cryptal/Saptem hybrid child.

Abilities:
Morphability- Like most Saptems, she has the ability to morph parts of her body into various shapes. This power is amplified by her exposure to Dimensional Energies.

Relationships:
Balthazar (Cryptal)- Boyfriend.
Legend (Model)- Finds him intriguing...scientifically.
Caretaker (Model/Legend's brother)- Fascinated by the disease affecting him.
Her parents- What parents?
Her Research- Second most loved thing.