Tart (Balthazar and Yveline child)

Bio: Born thanks to Yveline's scientific genius, Tart is the youngest of two children

Bio: Born thanks to Yveline's scientific genius, Tart is the youngest of two children. Immediately after seeing Tart, Balthazar made a promise they wouldn't grow up like other Cryptals. They were going to be raised more like a Saptem than anything. Yveline serves as their personal doctor, since nobody else would understand their odd mixed physiology other than herself without extensive study.

------------

Description:
   •Physical - Tart looks like a red Cryptal, but with several striking differences. For one thing, they have patches of green all around their body as well as their main red. Their main torso is red, with green arms (the same shade of their mother's Saptem slime) and red fingers. Their legs are red for the most part, before starting to fade to green at around the ankle and continuing down to their feet. Their Cryptal Limbs, the two wing-like grasping limbs on their back, have Saptem slime running between each "finger". Tart has their mother's eyes, mint green irises with blueish-purple pupils, with their father's main black eye color. When experiencing moments of extreme emotion, their eyes start leaking Saptem slime, which is the same color as their mother's with some of their father's red coloration.
    Tart wears a white long-sleeved shirt with black sleeves, often rolled up, with a design of a drop of liquid. They wear black shorts that go just past their knees, with no shoes or socks. Their feet dissolve into Saptem slime around where it starts fading to green, resulting in them standing in a puddle of goo wherever they are. The slime doesn't make a mess (anymore) and instead follows wherever they go. The star pendant around their neck is a gift from their mother.
    Tart can't open Portals like other Cryptals, but their energy does manifest in other ways. For example, the ring of Saptem slime that floats around their head is the result of the gravitational energy generated when a Cryptal opens a Portal leaking out of Tart, rather than manifesting in a Portal. They have expressed the dislike of Voice Modulators, instead opting to use the Saptem slime in place of their vocal cords to make various musical noises.

   •Personality - Tart is adventurous, often leaving the house for hours at a time. As you can imagine, this caused extreme worry in their parents, so Yveline gave him a tracker in the guise of a star pendant. While exploring, Tart found out the hard way of their debilitating fear of the dark. They love playing Hide-and-Seek, but lose when they hide indoors since they make their Slime glow so they can see in the darkness.
    Tart naturally distrusts anyone new they meet, and has gotten really good at hiding from people when they don't want to be seen. They didn't even trust their own brother for the longest time. But their curiosity often makes them watch the people they meet from a distance or hiding spot, until they work up the courage to properly meet the new person.

------------

Abilities:
   •Total Silence - Tart's Cryptal physiology allows them to become completely silent. No footsteps, breathing, etc.
   •Mirror - Tart's Cryptal energies interact with their Saptem slime in an interesting way. They can make the slime between their Cryptal Limbs become perfect mirrors of the environment.
   •C.O.R.P. Incompatibility - Bafflingly, despite mostly looking like a Cryptal, Tart is completely incapable of using C.O.R.P. technology. Even C.O.R.P. scanners don't work on them. Balthazar found that out the hard way...
   •Saptem Morphability - Tart's Saptem Slime behaves like normal Saptem Slime.
------------

Weapons:
   •They're A Child - Who's gonna hurt a child?

------------

Relationships:
   •Yveline - Mother and Doctor.
   •Balthazar - Father.
   •Luke - Big brother!
   •Anubis - Scared of him.