🎃Trick or Mate🎃 (Pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚
Izuku Midoriya's POV
'Awww but I wanted to go trick or treating...maybe I am too old...' I looked at Kacchan as he fell asleep on my lap. I really don't know how he is so peaceful after doing something like that...not that I mind it or anything...

It's just so sudden! How is someone able to be so confident?! It's going to kill me....

I suddenly felt Kacchan rise and fall as he was fully asleep on my lap. He probably does need to sleep since hes staying up late tonight.

I started to subconsciously massage Kacchan's hair as he slept, making me feel tired too. I put on an alarm just incase I do sleep.
💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚
__________________________________

No One's POV
The duo had arrived at the party location. This place was a popular 'haunted' house that was only aloud to be used once a year. Its said to have strange things happen.

Deku, kind of afraid, held his boyfriend's arm close to him. Bakugou sighed and removed his arm out of Deku's clutch and wrapped it around his shoulder instead, pulling him closer.

"You're such a baby, it's fine nothing is going to happen. We're going to go to a hotel after this though." Deku then blushed as his boyfriend laughed at his own sexual joke.

Bakugou then knocked on the door. The door opened to flashing lights and loud music in the background that sounded familiar.
____________________________________
[MUSIC]
Spooky Scary Skeletons
Send shivers down your spine!
Their shrieking skulls
May shock your souls
Sealing your doom tonight!
{DUBSTEP}
____________________________________

"Hey guys! This party is so cool! Come on in!" Mina said, clearly in her element here. Bakugou and Deku walked in with hesitation, both now uncomfortable with the situation.

They werent exactly the party type of people, but they were willing to go for their friends anyway. Even if Bakugou wouldn't admit that.

The group barely walked in and they were immediately swarmed by a bunch of people. "Oh my god! Its Deku and Ground Zero!!!" "They're so hot!" "Deku's more cute than hot!" "Are they really dating?" "Of course not! Ground Zero doesn't date anyone, maybe someone has a chance eventually!" "Weren't they childhood friends or something?" "That's so cute!!" They were obviously made of mostly girls.

"Uhm...excuse me..." Deku attempted to squeeze by the large group of fangirls just to be grabbed by the arms by them. The girls giggled and started to drag him away.

Deku turned to his boyfriend who was looking at him too, swarmed by his own fangirls.
___________________________________
Time Skip...
___________________________________

The fangirls and Deku ended up sitting at a round table. "Hey have you heard of why this house is 'haunted'?" One of the girls asked Deku.

"No. And I don't really plan on wanting to know at all, if you don't mind..." Deku said nervously. Another girl smiled from across the table. "How cute, are you scared Deku?" The girl giggled.

"Please don't call me that..." Deku sighed, feeling awkward. Deku then looked through the crowd of people to his boyfriend who was sitting at the other side, being swarmed by girls. Deku couldn't help but feel jealous.

"Anyway I heard that when the clock strikes ten, a realism quirk is activated on one person. Meaning that someone will actually be their costume. Be careful Deku! You might become a real ghost! Hehehehe~" One of the girl's nudged up against Deku and that was the last straw.