🎃Trick or Mate🎃 (Pt. 1)

(A/N Hey guys I'm back again and was inspired to make another chapter but Halloween themed! This will be two parts, this part will be fluff only and the second part is smut because I need to practice my smuts. I hope everyone else enjoys! Happy(late)Halloween!!! >:3)
________________________________

Bakugou was standing in front of the mirror, carefully applying his eyeliner for his Halloween costume. It was going to be a full moon tonight, so he was wearing his werewolf costume he got a few years ago.

It didn't fit as well as it used to since he's gotten taller and buffer since then, but it was still wearable nonetheless.

As soon as he finished, he felt familiar arms around his waist squeezing him lightly. "Are you almost doneee?" A whiny voice muttered from behind.

"I just finished. Why are you in such a rush? The party won't start until two hours." Bakugou placed his hands on the arms and turned around to a Ghost Deku.

"I kinda...uhm...I wanna go..." Deku was stuttering but Bakugou somewhat understood. "You wanna go trick or treating? Aren't we a bit too old for that Deku?" Bakugou asked.

Deku started to protest angrily. "Hey! No one is too old to trick or treat!" Deku placed a bubble in his mouth and looked up at his boyfriend.

His boyfriend looked mad for a split second and then he squished Deku's face and pulled him up to his, causing Deku to blush lightly. Bakugou then forced their lips together and then let go of Deku.

"Why don't we have sex instead?" Bakugou asked bluntly. Deku then let go of his boyfriend and stumbled until he fell on the floor from pure shock.

"K-Kacchan! We can't do that!" Deku covered his face as it started to blush even more. "Why not? It's not like we haven't had sex before nerd." Bakugou approached his boyfriend and picked him up off the floor, cradling him in his arms.

Bakugou then started to walk Deku over to the couch in the commons. No one else was remaining in the dorms except them so Bakugou didn't care. "W-what about our costumes!!!??? They'll get soiled!" Deku protested, trying to get out of his boyfriend's grip.

Bakugou ignored him and dropped him on the couch. Deku's hands were resting on the edges of his freckled face as he was blushing.

Bakugou licked his lips like he was looking at a full course meal, making Deku squeal a little bit. Bakugou then turned his attention to his boyfriend's exposed neck and lowered his heads towards it.

Bakugou started kissing his neck up and down, secretly looking for a spot to mark. Deku made tiny noises as he squirmed around eventually moaning loudly when Bakugou hit a certain spot.

Bakugou smirked and opened his mouth, about to bite down on the spot before the main door to the dorms opened.

"Hold on guys I forgot my Cape!" A certain redhead walked into the dorms turning on the lights. Bakugou's head rose up in anger at the cock block.

"Oh hey Bakubro! Whatcha up...to...." Kirishima walked in the room to Bakugou hanging over a blushing Deku on the couch. "I-IM SORRY BRO! I WAS JUST GETTING MY CAPE! UH-" Kirishima started to panic as he realized he was interrupting something.

He scrambled around and eventually found it on the small table in the commons. Kirishima then bolted towards the door.

"Oi. Were going to the party, don't get all awkward when we get there." Bakugou fully stood up and forced Deku up as well. Kirishima quickly nodded and slammed the door as he rushed out.

"Tch." Bakugou scoffed and sat down next to Deku who was still in slight shock on the couch. "I'll just take a nap, I'm using your legs." With that, Bakugou plopped his head down on Deku's lap surprisingly not dropping his ears while doing so.
_________________________________