🎃🍋Trick or Mate🍋🎃 (Pt. 3) FINALE

(A/N this is going to be the last update on this story. Sorry for taking so long to finish, but I'm finally starting to get the help I need! You guys can skip this if you just want the story but I feel like venting rq.

(YOU CAN SKIP- FR, DONT FEEL OBLIGATED TO READ THIS, ESPECIALLY SINCE I PROB WONT EVEN KNOW YOU DID)
Ahem, so basically I've had depression and anxiety for about 4 years now and one day around August or September of last year, I was so stressed out over the pile of work I needed to complete by the end of the semester that I just gave up and told my mom why it was so hard for me to do my work. Which is depression of course. It's really hard to tell someone who gave literal BIRTH to you, who gave life to you, that you have a mental disorder that can cause you to take your life they desperately fought for [I self diagnosed at the time, but I promise you I did so much research before I reached the conclusion]. If you couldn't tell i was sobbing as I was texting my mom because I could NOT call her, my anxiety was THROUGH THE ROOF. Anyways the scary part after sending her the text was that I thought she wouldn't understand and be like "why? You're not supposed to have depression. Why would you do this to me?" Etc. But then all she said was "I know" and YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THE RELIEF I FELT LIKE I WAS SO TERRIFIED. I asked her how did she know and she said that I've been locked up in my room in the dark and she could just tell. I thought I was so sneaky about it too haha. She didn't make me talk about it until I got back to her house from my Dad's [divorced parents] which I was very grateful for, she was so understanding and I literally forgot the fact that she works with people in the hospital area so of course she knew smh 😑. Anyways, I ended up telling my whole family except for my Dad. You see, my Dad isn't the best person ever and he wouldn't understand my depression. He can be very verbally abusive and toxic, he wouldn't hit the girls as much as the boys but he used to hit my little sister for everytime she peed in the bed, so when she did on accident she was so scared that she cried and asked us in the middle of the night to help her clean it up....he would call us hoes for wearing skinny jeans or homeless for wearing ripped ones and he would call me fat and not let me eat as much as my other sisters or brothers etc. I hate him, I really do. He's part of the reason why I have depression but I'm too kind to say anything or try to abandon him completely because despite everything, he's still my dad and I'm sure, even the smallest part of him still loves us. Anyways, long story short, I was able to talk to my mom even if I couldn't tell her everything because again, SHE IS MY MOTHER, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL HER I THOUGHT ABOUT DYING MULTIPLE TIMES. And eventually we went to the doctor with my little sister for a normal checkup and then the doctor somehow started asking for anything we wanted to talk about AND MY MOM STRAIGHT UP LOOKED ME DEAD IN THE EYES AND I KNEW THIS WASN'T A NORMAL CHECKUP ANYMORE--- Anyways, I talked to the Doctor and he confirmed I do have it... So hooray...I have depression guys wooooo.....yeah. But I will be getting therapy now... I'm scared lol I don't like talking about my feelings because of my anxiety but I'll try my best lol. Anyways if you were able to read all of this, thank you for listening. I truly do love you guys, y'all are hilarious 😂 This will be a weird change of tone though so be prepared 🤣)
________________________________
!!!!¡¡¡WARNING¡¡¡!!!!]
This chapter will contain smut/ lemon. You have been warned.

The original storyline of Questions takes places three years after they first entered UA meaning they are juniors (third years), currently age 17. They are good to do the dirty. 👍
_____________________________

Deku gasped in the kiss as he felt the sharpness of Bakugou's claws glide down his waist, ripping a bit of the white cloth still covering him.

Bakugou's hands then reached Deku's waistline, where he slowly started to remove Deku's pants along with his boxers. Deku winced as he felt cold air whip against his dick as it was released.