.🧡🍋Anniversary🍋💚.

(A/N this chapter is dedicated to Morgano_da_vici they found the secret first, and this is their Bonus Chapter reward! This Bonus Chapter is not a part of the main story but it is canon to the main story, meaning it happens at some point! <3 Hope yall enjoy!)
_____________________________________
[!!!!¡¡¡WARNING¡¡¡!!!!]
This chapter will contain smut/ lemon. You have been warned.

The original storyline of Questions takes places three years after they first entered UA meaning they are juniors, currently age 17. They are good to do the dirty. 👍
_____________________________________
🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡
Katsuki Bakugou's POV
I have been feeling strange these past couple of months. I'm not sure what it is, it's been going on about a month after I started to date Deku. It was getting progressively worse everytime I was alone with him.

At least we were allowed outside again, just in time for our anniversary.

🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡
No One's POV
Bakugou sighed as he ruffled his hands through his hair. He stared at the sleeping boy next to him on the couch.

Bakugou nudged him a bit, attempting to wake him to walk to his room and sleep. Deku twitched a bit, and went back to his position, not wanting to wake up from his sleep.

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Cmon Deku. Our anniversary is tomorrow idiot, don't you wanna rest well?" Bakugou shook the sleeping boy again.

Deku moaned in annoyance. "Mmmm...but I don't wanna walk Kachaaaaan...." Deku whined. Bakugou didn't know why, but he felt a sort of sensation from the way Deku moaned.

Bakugou blushed and furrowed his eyebrows. "Carry me Kacchan..." Deku raised his arms tiredly and wrapped them around Bakugou's neck. "You're so fucking lazy......just this once." Bakugou stood and brought Deku into his arms.

"Yaaaaay~" Deku cheered weakly. He grasped around Bakugou's neck even more.

Bakugou walked slowly to Deku's dorm. He had everything planned out for what they were going to do tomorrow, eat at a good restaurant, buy chocolates and strawberries with cream to take home and eat. Watch a movie, being all lovey dovey on the couch....

Then Bakugou had a vivid thought out of nowhere.

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S MIND
"Ahnnn...Kacchan~" Deku was sprawled out all over the couch only in his boxers, face flushed and sweaty. The breathing between both of them was extremely heavy. "Deku...you're mine. Dont you fucking forget that." Bakugou's dull fangs bit hard into Deku's shoulder, claiming him and causing him to scream in pain and pleasure. "Uhgnnnn....!!! I love you so much Kacchan!~~" Deku then wrapped his legs around Bakugou's waist as they kissed passionately. Slowly, Bakugou started to remove-
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

No One's POV
Bakugou shook his head at the thought. 'What the hell was that?!' He thought to himself. Bakugou has never really had a sex drive in his life, it was honestly kind of concerning.

His parents would talk to him about that stuff all the time until they realized that he truly might not be interested in dating at all. So they just kind of stopped talking about it. And Bakugou didnt care at all.

Bakugou arrived at Deku's dorm which was filled to the brim with his scent. It kinda smelled like sweet chocolate, probably due to the lotion Deku would plaster on his skin almost everyday. Not that Bakugou hated it, yet he would never admit that.