Open Up To Me.

(A/N Slight nfsw above? Actually, I might be planning some slight smut. Well, not SMUT SMUT. Just like, a heated scene? Tell me if you would like to see that! If you do, I'll definitely write it! If you dont then I'll make a simple fluff! :3)
______________________________________
"Kacchan, what do you think of me?" Deku pressed his soft hands on Bakugou's arms and squeezed them lightly.

Bakugou started to breathe unevenly. He was still hiding his face from Deku, like he was doing for most of tonight. "Kacchan. Tell me. Open up to me, we made it so we don't have to have any complicated feelings between us anymore. Remember?" Deku's hands started to slowly rise from his arms to his shoulders.

"Our fight in freshman year, it meant a lot to me. How you came to me with your problems, even if it wasn't the most peaceful way. How you trusted me...Kacchan, don't you trust me?" Deku waited for a response.

"It's not like that Deku. Of course I fucking trust you, but how were you able to trust me? I could've betrayed you at any moment. And with how I've acted towards you, and all the things I've done, you were still able to forgive me? That's just fucking crazy." Bakugou seemed to have calmed down a bit more. It was strange.

It reminded Deku of their fight, when Bakugou finally confessed how he felt that All Might's retirement was all his fault. (A/N I made Kacchan insecure, tadaaaa! What a surprise!!! 🤭 Edit: I shouldn't have to say this but it's really bothering me, this A/N was SARCASTIC. PEOPLE FORGET HES INSECURE AND I KNOW HES ALREADY INSECURE. You guys don't need to tell me lmao if I didn't know about Bakugou I wouldn't write this story. It makes me feel dumb when y'all feel the need to tell me he's insecure already when I know that so please stop commenting that. Thank you.)

Deku thought of what he should do. Of course Deku trusted him, with his life even. In middle school, maybe not completely, but now he was sure. A few seconds later, Bakugou put a hand to his face and placed it back down and stood up.

"Kacchan?" Deku rested his hands that fell off Bakugou's shoulders onto his folded knees, as he looked up at the boy in front of him. "I'm not going to talk about this here. I know they're fucking listening like creeps. They haven't even come out of the kitchen once." Bakugou pointed towards the direction of the kitchen and small rumble was heard from the door.

Deku turned and smiled lightly towards the kitchen. He then turned back around to his friend and stood up. Deku cupped his mouth and moved towards his ear.

"Wanna go to my room?" Deku whispered. Bakugou blushed, for he didn't have an innocent mind like his crush. Bakugou erased his thought immediately and nodded to the question.