UshiSakuKage (Requested)

Kageyama POV
UshiKage's Apartment after their college game vs. MSBY

Ushijima and I have been together since my college years began. Today we had a game against Hinata, Atsumu, Bokuto, and Sakusa.
After the game we all greeted each other and I noticed both Ushijima and I couldn't stop looking at Sakusa.
I whispered in his ear, asking if we could invite him over and to my surprise Ushijima agreed.
This was only weird because usually Ushijima is very protective.
After everyone stopped talking and they were about to leave Ushijima and I pulled Sakusa aside and asked him to come over.
He agreed and Ushijima drove us back to our apartment.

"You guys want some tea?" I asked while they nodded. I made the tea and decided to change into something more comfortable ;).
I walked back into the living after changing to see candles lit.
"Here you go."" I said handing tea to the both of them and sitting down between the two.
"Thank you baby." Ushijima said kissing me on the cheek.
Sakusa smirked.
"So why am I here?" He chuckled darkly.
"Kitten make him feel more comfortable." Ushijima said.
I nodded sitting on his lap facing him.
Sakusa placed his hands firmly on my hips.
"I thought you don't like sharing your little kitten?" He asked.
"I can make some exceptions." He chuckled.
Sakusa hummed in return and then suddenly spanked me.
"Ah-" I yelped.
"Ushijima? I would've thought he'd be used to that by now." He said spanking me again causing me to hide in his neck.
"Well he is still sensitive. And trust me it's a lot more fun when he isn't used to it."
Ushijima stood up pulling me to stand.
"Can I strip you?" Sakusa came up to me and asked.
I nodded a little shy of how he would react to what I'm wearing underneath my clothes.
He slowly stripped me mumbling curses with every new part of me revealed.
"A red lingerie set? Fuck baby." Sakusa groaned.
"How about you lay back down on the couch baby." Ushijima spoke grabbing the candles handing them to Sakusa.
"You want me to-?"
"He likes pain. And if you want him you need to satisfy him like I do." Ushijima explained.
Ushijima took off the top part of my lingerie set and stripped himself.
He went right behind Sakusa reaching to grip the hand with the candle in it.
He made Sakusa slowly poor the hot wax on my chest moving to each nipple.
"Ah fuck!" I yelled jerking my hips up and down.
Sakusa groaned and started pouring lower to my v-line.
"Please take me- oh my god- pound into me. Hurt me please!" I said feeling so horny.
"Kitten gets what he asked for." Ushijima said helping Sakusa strip.
He then left and came back with a cock ring. He removed the last of my lingerie and put on the cock ring.
I moaned.
"Damn even cock ring pain makes him moan?" Sakusa muttered.
Ushijima just chuckled and laid me on my back.
He spread my legs pushing them to my chest and then slammed into me.
I screamed since he didn't prep or wait for me to adjust. He just kept going.
"So fast- ah ngh."
"Yeah but you like it." He said slapping my face hard.
"Oh fuck!" I couldn't shut my mouth. It felt so good.
I started trying to bounce back on him causing him to pull my hair.
"Am I not going hard enough for you?" He raised his voice thrusting faster. I started feeling like I had to cum and then remembered that I have a cock ring on.
He came into me so deep and I kept moving my hips greedily trying to find my release but couldn't.
Tears started forming in my eyes and Ushijima pulled out as I started to hiccup.
Sakusa came to my side cupping my cheek.
"Hey hey what's wrong baby?" He asked me sweetly.
"I gotta cum..." I whined.
He started smirking.
"But don't you like pain?"
I gaped as he flipped me over.
He slammed into me right away.
"Shit. I knew it would feel so fucking good inside you. " he said bringing is arm around my neck choking my cries.
He kept fucking into me cursing as I was loosing breathe. He finally released my neck right before I was going to use my safe word. He started biting my shoulders telling me how good I was doing.
After a long time of this he came inside me.
I'm so exhausted since I was denied to cum three times.
He flipped me back onto my back and took the cock ring off.
"Hey Ushijima? Has he ever topped."
"No. He would probably hate it."
Sakusa looked down at me and whispered,
"I want you to explode inside me."
As he lined my cock with his hole.
He slammed me inside of him and bounced.
"Fuck! No, I can't!" I shouted.
I was so sensitive and it was so tight and hot inside of him I came on the third thrust.
"Kitten you filled him up with so much cum. Its leaking out." Ushijima said walking over and putting his dick in front of my mouth.
He started thrusting in my mouth while Sakusa started to suck my dick.
I was so sensitive chocking on my cries.
My eyes started to droop and all I remember was the feeling of being cleaned up while kissed on the head.