AkaKage

Akaashi's POV
Practice Game

It was after the game when Bokuto took me to greet Kageyama and mainly Hinata.
I looked over to where they were standing and saw kageyama putting on a blue jacket.
He looks good in blue.

"HINATA!"
"BOKUTO!"
They yelled.
"Boke. Don't be so loud." Kageyama said looking at his feet.
"You as well Bokuto-san." I said as I looked back at Kageyama.
"Hey. We haven't really spoke but I think you are a really good setter." I said to Kageyama.
His eyes lit up and he excitedly stated, "Really?! That means a lot coming from you! You are good as well. Like awesome!" He awkwardly rambled.
"Thank you and if you want some extra lessons I can help you today after people leave the gym. I usually lock up anyway."
"AW Kageyama no fair! Can Bokuto and I join?" Hinata asked.
Bokuto looked at me and winked.
"No let Akaashi make your setter better and I will train you tomorrow." He explained patting Hinatas head while dragging him out of the gym.
"Thank you for doing this..." Kageyama mumbled.
"Anytime. Also no need to be so shy near me okay?"
"I'm sorry I'm just like this."
I came over and put a hand on his shoulder.
"There is also no need to apologize for being yourself." I whispered looking into his eyes.
He hesitantly nodded.

I started training him and after about two hours of us working and becoming closer I called for a break.

"You catch on very fast." I said.
"Oh thank you." He sat down on the floor as I sat down next to him.
"Y'know I have heard a lot of things about you." I said.
"I wish I could ask if it was all good things but I already know its not."
"You don't seem like that though?"
"I was. I had to change. Can't go far with a shitty personality. But it's hard."
"So are you being yourself? Just the improved version... or are you just trying to be what others want?"
He looked at me shocked.
"W-well I just want people to be happy. I don't know if I act more like myself people will distance away again."
"Who are you right now?"
"I guess I'm just... me right now.:
"Then you won't be disliked." I said caressing his cheek.
I was surprised I did that. I know I thought he was cute but...
As soon as I was about to pull my hand away I felt him nuzzle into it.
"Thank you Akaashi." He said looking up at me. His eyes were shining his cheeks were pink... his lips... they looked so smooth.
I didn't notice I was leaning in untill he started to close his eyes. Taking that in consideration I slowly connected our lips. It was slow and passionate and after a few minutes we pulled about.
A tear ran down his face.
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank y-" he rambled till I interrupted.
"For what?" I said kissing away his tears.
"You saw the real me and didn't react harshly."
I sighed. "Kageyama I have liked you for a while..."
He looked up at me shocked.
"S-since when?"
"Your team in middle played against mine my last year."
"But I was so-"
"Passionate. Devoted. I understood you were too harsh but I could see you just cared so deeply. It made me think of how'd you be in a relationship.. then I started putting myself in the relationship I created for you."
"Do.. do you want a relationship with me?" He asked shyly.
I paused to bring his mouth close to mine then whispered, "More than anything." He pulled me down to give a sweet and quick kiss.

We looked at each other for a few minutes with shy smiles until looked away and said...
"Do you want me?"
To which I respond caressing his thigh, "So bad."
He leaned up and whispered, "then take me."

I took his hand and brought him to my house.
"My parents work night shifts so don't worry about being quiet." I paused to slowly push him on the bed, "I want to hear you tonight." I started taking my clothes off.
"Akashi.."
"Yes baby?"
"Please be gentle. It's my first time.." he turned his head to the side.
I turned his head softly to look at me.
"Baby I am making love to you. We are taking our time tonight. You are my first as well."
I started taking off his clothes and looked at him for permission and when he nodded I started to suck him whole.
"A-ah feels so good." He moaned and started pulling my hair. That caused me to moan.
"Do you like that?" He asked me with a hushed voice.
I nodded while continuing to suck him off.
He continued to tug and pull on my hair making me and him moan.
"I-im gh-gunna cum." He said with a cute voice. He then came in my mouth.
"You taste so good baby." I said. He brought his face to my neck while leaning on his elbows.
He started to suck on different parts of my skin.
"You want everyone to know I'm yours huh?" And instead of answering he sucked harder.
"My turn." I said laying him down and kissing with some licking going down his body.
"Open your legs for me baby." He slowly did and I groaned.
"So cute. Your cute little hole waiting for me to come in and make you mine. Look at how beautiful you are baby boy."
"You're so beautiful to master."
"F-fuck kitten. Suck on my fingers okay?"
He started sucking on my fingers like he would a dick which made me moan more.
"So hot." I said.
I pulled them out and stuck one finger in.
"How is that? Are you okay." He looked at me and nodded.
"F-feels weird nghh."
I started moving my finger and adding another. Later I added a third one and as a result he hiccuped.
"Is it starting to fell good?" I asked an embarrassed kageyama.
"Mhm so good. I'm ready. Please..." he said starting to cry.
"Okay kitten calm down."
I slowly pushed inside.
"H-hurts" he said crying more.
I went and kissed his puffy eyes continuing to push in until it was all in.
"It will feel better soon I promise. Now tell when you want to start."
A few minutes of comfort words and calming him down he told me to continue.
I thrusted in slowly causing me to groin.
"You're so tight and hot. Fuck."
"Master! Harder!" I hit his spot.
I started thrusting harder until I felt like I had to cum.
"Master... nghh I have to- ahh"
"Me too baby. We will come together. You want me to cum inside you?"
"Yes! F-fill me up!"
And so I did as he came with a high pitched moan.
"That was so cute kitten."
I said as he fell asleep.