SakuKage (requested)

Kageyama's POV
Training Camp

I was eating dinner when Sakusa came over again.
He stared at me with disgust.
"What?" I asked.
"I still don't understand how you guys beat Ushijima."
"I have some smart and talented people on my team..."
"Come to my dorm later. I want to talk to you about this some more." He said patting me on the head and left.

People looked at me shocked.
"SAKUSA TOUCHED YOU?! WHAT? NO WAY!" Atsuma yelled.
"What's so shocking about that?" I asked.
"He never let's anyone touch him and DEFINITELY doesn't touch anyone. He is a germaphobe to the max!"
"That's strange. Maybe he thinks I'm clean?"
They all looked at me like I was stupid for some reason.

I finished my dinner and made my way to Sakusa's dorm. I got there and knocked twice.
"Hey Kags. Welcome in."
I made my way in.
"I made tea. It's in the livingroom."
I sat on the couch and drank some tea.
"Thank you. Its good."
He stared at me for a few seconds and then said, "You are really good at volleyball you know."
"I'm not that good. Like look at you. In the top 3 ace's in the country."
"Thank you. But you got other talents. You have a great spike also. Why did you play setter."
"My late grandfather got me into volleyball. I loved it so much when I asked what position I would like to play I asked my grandfather what position touches the ball the most. He said setter, so I have been one ever since."
"That's an adorable reason. You're so cute kageyama." He stated smiling at me. He then said,
"I watched your game against Ushijima. It was definitely mostly your libero, blonde middle blocker, and you who made you guys win."
"Yeah Nishonoya is Ushijima level at being a libero. Tsukishima is the middle blocker and he finally cared about a match. He used his brain for once. Hate to say it but that guy is smart."
"You did some smart plays as well."
"I'm only smart on the court."
He sat closer to me.
"Has anyone told you that you have very pretty eyes."
"You'd be the first." I giggled.
"Now why is that." He said coming his fingers through my hair.
"Well I think it's because they are such a dark blue."
"I think it matches perfectly for you." He stated.
"Sakusa I have to ask. I thought you don't like touching people or being touched. So why are you-"
"I do hate germs but I feel comfortable with you. And your hair is so soft." He paused, "and you are so beautiful." He whispered in my ear.
I felt my cheeks heating up as he started to nibble on my ear.
"So can I touch you more?" He said while rubbing circles on my hip.
"...please." I desperately replied.

He laid me down flat on the couch and hot on top of me. He started sucking, kissing, and biting my neck.
"Feels good."
He paused to look at me.
"Looks like it." And then kissed my lips.
He slipped his tongue in my mouth causing me to let out a squeak. A few moments later he pulled away and said,"That was so fucking adorable." And then sat me up.
"Are you comfortable with giving me a blow job?"
I nodded eagerly and helped him strip. He was fully naked and laid down on the couch. I went between his legs and started to lick the slit.
"F-fuck baby take me whole. Stop teasing." He said while his hand made it's way into my hair. I started to take in more of him everytime I bobbed my head. I went all the way thankful I didn't have a gag reflex. I started playing with his balls making him groan more.
"Shit so fucking good." He started thrusting into my mouth and I started to tear up.
He came in my mouth with a long moan and pulled out. He caressed my face and said, "Swallow." I did and showed him my tongue.
"Good boy."
I moaned to that.
"Oh do you have a praise kink?"
I looked away.
"That's good to know. Now let's prep you so you can ride me."
He started to suck on his fingers and then moved one inside if me.
I gasped.
"You're so fucking cute. All teared up from sucking me off and now so desperate for my fingers."
I started to whine. In result he put his other hand on my throat choking me a little.
"Now now good boys are patient." He said adding a second finger.
He let go of my neck and I gasped for air.
"So good! Your fingers are so long and hit so deep!"
He took the hand he was choking me with and put two fingers in my mouth.
"How lewd. You saying such dirty things. Okay you're ready. Now slip onto my dick princess."
I got up and started to slowly sink down his cock causing him to groan with his head thrown back.
"You're so tight and hot. Shit feels so good inside you."
I bottomed out and starting moving my hips around. Once I was comfortable I started going up and down. A few minutes later he started to thrust into me.
At this point I was blabbering words.
"Feels so-so ahhhh g-nh good!"
"Sounds like it princess. Look at you so desperate even when riding my cock. Fuck you're so adorable."
He turned me so I was laying my back on the couch. He pulled one of my legs up and started to thrust from the side.
"F-fuck it's to deep!"
"But that's how you like it right? So hard and deep. You dirty whore."
I came with a lewd moan.
"See you like that. Came all over me. So filthy."
I started to shake from over sensitivity.
He caressed my face and made me look at him.
"Just a little while longer okay princess? You're okay right?"
"Yes! You fuck me so well!"
That made him cum in me.
"Let's go take a shower." He smirked at me.
Here we go again...