The Refrigerator...

"Sherlock!" I holler from my room. It's been a month since we've had Ivory and she's in perfect health, and I decided to get some needed sleep last night, so here I am. I was all nice and warm in my bed, it was nice and dark so I could sleep. But when I opened my eyes I saw streams of light flowing into my room. Sunlight. It's morning. I hear grumbling, and footsteps make their way to my door, it opens a little to reveal a Sherlock, who looks like he just woke up.

"What is it." He snaps.

"Grumpy today aren't you." I reply, mocking him. He rolls his eyes and closes my door.

"Sherlock!" I yell, the door opens again but now revealing an annoyed Sherlock.

"What do you want!"

"Food." I demand, and he shakes his head.

"We're both alike in different ways, sometimes I'm more human than you and sometimes not. Yet your always wanting food in the morning. What is your problem!"

"Sherlock, I am a living, breathing, human being whether you like it or not. I require food when I'm not busy, kind of like you." I state, making him cross his arms and lean against the door frame.

"Really? I never would have guessed." He mocks me in a bored tone, then leaves me to myself, closing the door. Mumbling inaudible words I fall out of my twin bed, making a soft thump against the plush carpet. Quickly I shower, brush my teeth, and change out of my pajamas and into a white blouse and white skinny jeans. Swiftly, I curl my hair slightly, leaving it down, and go into the main sitting room of 221B. Sherlock sits in his chair and scowls at me. for a reason I don't bother knowing. Ivory sits in an open spot at the top of the bookcase closest to Sherlock's chair, where no books occupy. She seems to have claimed that as her perch the moment we got her, well after repeatedly being pushed off Sherlock's chair.

I go and sit in my current chair that was John's old one, "Aren't you going to get food?" Sherlock asks me, I shake my head.

"No, not hungry, why? Are you?" I truly am like Sherlock in the matter of not always hungry, I just like to bug him in saying I am hungry when I'm not. I do eat, but only when I'm hungry.

"Is there a case yet?" He whines, and I shake my head, scowering the newspaper for anything that seems remotely interesting.

"Tea?" I politely ask, a rare thing I ever do.

"Just had some." He says under his breath, I huff, getting up I head to the kitchen. Opening the fridge and instead of finding milk, or a snack I find a different severed head from what was there two days ago, I don't flinch as I turn around to look at Sherlock who's hands are now steepled under his chin.

"Why is there a different head in the refrigerator?" I question him, but I answer myself right as he answers me.

"Coagulation of blood in the brain after death." We both say at the same time, but I only murmur it to myself, and Sherlock states it in a sultifying tone. Shaking my head I close the refrigerator, and go to start my tea.

Finally I get to sit back down in my chair again with my cuppa. Smiling I sip it, enjoying the taste of the liquid swirling around in my mouth.

"Sherlock?"

"Mmm?" He replies in a distracted way, not really listening, but I don't really care if he listens or not.

"Nevermind." I quickly end the conversation that I thought better of.

"Anistyn?" He asks after acouple minutes.

"Yes?" I reply, looking over to him. He now has both his eyes open and looking at me with confusion, he quickly glances at my outfit.

"What do you have on?"

"A white blouse, and white skinny jeans?"

"Yes but why? You have never really worn those kind of clothes before."

"You're smart, figure it out."

"But I can't figure out why." He stresses the word 'why.'

"Your missing the obvious point Sherlock," I pause for effect, "Simply, because I can." I finish and he goes back into his Mind Palace presumably if I've done this kind of thing before. He is always oblivious to the obvious. I get up and go over to Ivory, softly petting her velvet-like snow white fur. I smile as she starts to pur. Faintly I hear the ring of the front door doorbell, and look suspiciously at Sherlock.

"Sherlock, did you put the doorbell into the refrigerator again?" I impantiently ask as I didn't see it in there when I looked, and he slightly opens his left eye.

"Yes." He states dully then goes back into his head, I scoff and walk down the stairs to the front door, and open it sharply.

"Yes?" I look at the man with dark brown hair, and brown, beady eyes. Suddenly it clicks who he is before he says anything, but I don't have time to do anything but let out a startled screech before one of his men put a white rag soaked in chloroform over my mouth and nose. Slowly I start to lose consciousness, but before I completely black out he speaks up.

"Hello dear Anistyn, sorry for the rudeness but I'm afraid you'll need to come with me." The man says in a sickly voice. Moriarty.