Johann Sebastian Bach

Each day was still the same, with the excuse of Sherlock shooting the wall, and myself throwing knifes into it. John, once again, comes around sometimes and Ms. Hudson would come up and yell at us for destroying her wall, it made no difference to our boredom. Sighing I pull myself out of my chair at walk to the door to leave the flat. I pull my coat on and open the door, causing it to creak.

"Where?" Sherlock asks in a dull voice, obviously entranced in his mind palace.

"Out." I reply in one word, for we have resulted in only talking in one word conversations. I leave and close the door after me, I travel down the steps slowly. Reaching the front door I open it and exit the place. I mindlessly wander about the streets, following random people on the sidewalks and reading them like open books. I'm following this younger couple currently, but unfortunately for me the man sees me following them for the third time; it's not my fault he caught me, I'm just being rather lazy today, Mycroft would scold me. He harshly turns around and faces me.

"Why are you following us." His voice booms, but it's not as intimidating as he's trying to make it.

"You two recently got married, but robbed a bank and are on the run. You had a family dog named Trey, but he passed at the age of three." I point at the woman after seeing the bracelet on her left wrist with a dog charm, the name, and date of death and birth are also engraved on the bracelet, "You are depressed, and watch many Detective shows on the television. You like to sleep on the floor from the time you served in Afghanistan." I say to the man, his eyes look tired and his clothes are wrinkled as if he slept on the floor so his wife could probably have a more comfortable spot to sleep, but his back doesn't seem to hurt from being on the floor. He has been looking behind him in a covert way, rather than being up front about it therefore- he likes detective shows. The couple look at me in terror, and surprise. I was right.

"H-how did you know all that?!?" The woman screeches quietly, wide eyes.

"I didn't know that information previously, I saw." I reply firmly, but in a boastful manner. And the couple scuttle away from me rather quickly, I look after them then turn around and head back to Baker street. Reaching Baker Street I walk up the stairs and into the main room where Sherlock hasn't moved a millimeter.... Wait.

"Sherlock."

"Hm?" He's clearly not listening.

"Why is there a blowtorch under your chair?" I stifle a laugh, as his eyes grow wide for a moment then return into a bored look, trying to cover up his slip up. A normal person wouldn't notice his slip up, but I'm not normal.

"Client stopped by." He clicks his tongue, I nod absently, not believing him. My eyes scan the room, searching for anything out of place. I only find one thing. A light burn mark on the table in the kitchen, right by the scratch that was previously there, caused by a client I presume. I narrow my eyes at the desk, between Sherlock's chair and the sofa. I see the first three seasons of Mythbusters sitting on the desk, by his laptop. I leisurely walk to my room, and ring Mycroft on my new mobile, to my luck he picks up.

"Anistyn?"

"Sherlock has the first three seasons of Mythbusters. Mind telling me how he got them exactly? I don't really want anyone, or anything in the flat being harmed this week, or any week really." I talk through the mobile to Mycroft calmly. I hear papers being shuffled around in the background, and Mycroft sighs.

"He got someone from his 'Homeless Network" -as he calls them- to pick them up for him." Mycroft replies, I let out an agitated huff and end the call, I look at my mobile for a moment then decide to ring John. He answers as well.

"Yes?"

"John, it's Anistyn. Sherlock's gotten his hands on Mythbusters."

"How?!"

"His Homeless Network." I reply, and I hear an angry sigh.

"What am I supposed to do about it?! You've got the minds of both your brothers, you figure it out."

"I'd rather not start another 7 month-long fight with my brother, John." I say, referring to when I came back from the 'dead' and Sherlock barely talked to me.

"Fine." He mumbles, I smile and hang up. I push my phone into my pocket and head into the main room once again to find Sherlock sitting in his chair with his laptop, seeming very intrigued in what's playing on his computer. Ivory also seems interested in the laptop, as she is perched on the back of his chair, also watching the show. I hesitantly look over to the desk, already knowing that I won't see the Mythbusters dvds. But I have to check, looking over I don't see them. I walk up behind my brothers chair and see that Mythbusters is playing on it. The episode seems to involve a flamethower. I heave a sigh and sit on the couch.

"Sherlock."

No answer.

"Sherlock."

No answer.

"Sher-lock."

Yet again, no answer.

"William!!" I holler, and he calmly looks over to me.

"What is it."

I raise an eyebrow at him, seeing how he's interested in the show so much. It's going to be fun to see his reaction when John comes into the flat, he'll probably take it from Sherlock, "Nothing." Sherlock rolls his eyes then continues on watching the dangerous show. I keep my eyes fixed to his laptop, I can faintly see the screen and the experiments that are going on. It is an interesting show. I enter a trance like state, watching Mythbusters.

"No!" Someone yells, and slams the top of the laptop closed, making Sherlock, Ivory, and me look at the person with anger. It's John. We all watch silently as John takes the laptop, and grabs the disk that was in it, then he takes the rest of them, and leaves the flat.

"That was sudden." I mumble, and I see Sherlock pick up his violin for the corner of my eye, and starts to play. I slump into my chair, closing my eyes I listen to the violin playing for 30 minutes if not more.

"That was Johannn Sebastian Bach." I announce, "Partita for solo violin No. 2 in D minor BWV 1004." I add, and Sherlock looks at me proudly.

"I didn't think you would take a liking to Bach that much."

"People change." I hum, listening to the flowing music continue as it morphs into something different I can't place, he must have composed it himself. I drum my fingers along with the rythm. I get up though, and head into my bedroom to look up different instruments and such as the sound of the violin drifts into my room.