EXTRA CHAPTER : Halloween

Sorry I posted this so late - thank you for all the support, and for 500k reads! I love you all sm T^T So, heres a spooktober chapter!

Also, I might write a Y/N and Shoto in lockdown extra chapter depending on my schedule ^^

***

"Y/N, are you nearly ready?"

Shoto was standing outside your door, and you were getting changed. It was Halloween, and you'd agreed to go out to a haunted house. Although you didn't want to admit it, it had always been a fantasy of yours to go on a date in a haunted house with someone you loved. You finished adjusting your choker, and put on the cat ears. You were very excited. 

"I'm ready!"

Shoto instantly blushed, and you smiled innocently. You weren't wearing anything provocative, but Shoto thought you looked adorable. He was wearing ears too, and he seemed to be a werewolf. He wore a thick, warm coat as part of his outfit. He looked very handsome - although, to you, he looked handsome in every outfit.

"Come on then Y/N, let's get going - its only a ten minute walk."

He reached out for your hand, and you instinctively took it, intertwining your fingers with his. The night air was cold, but Shoto's presence next to you was enough to keep you warm. Soon, you arrived at the haunted house, and dread began to fill your body. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea... Shoto's voice jolted you back to reality.

"Y/N, are you okay?"

You nodded, holding his hand a little bit tighter, and standing ever so slightly close to him. There was a young-looking man at the door.

"Please pay for your entry - $5 each."

You went to reach into your bag, but Shoto being the gentleman he was swiftly paid for you both. You were used to this behaviour after several months of dating him.

"You know I can pay for myself, right?"

"I know."

The door swiftly shut behind you. You yelped, before blushing in embarrassment. In truth, you were getting very on edge now. It also partially reminded you of your own boarding school, which didn't help.

"We can go back if you want."

"No, it's okay! I want to do this."

And so you walked in. At first, it was cheap little jumpscares - the sound of a smashing vase, a scream, a door closing on its own... you were both starting to relax, before suddenly, someone jumped out at you both. You weren't as scared, but small segments of ice appeared on Shoto's face. His quirk had activated involuntarily... You smiled at his cuteness, hugging him. He blushed, before you both continued on.

But that's when you heard it - a chainsaw. You turned around, and both of your animal instincts were activated. There was a classic masked man chasing you both with a realistic looking chainsaw. You looked back in horror, before a feeling of airiness hit you. Shoto was carrying you out bridal-style. You soon reached the ending, Shoto ignoring several jumpscares and decorations in your path to get you out as soon as possible. Soon, you burst through the door. Shoto was out of breathe, and put his head on your elevated shoulder.

"Y-you can put me down now..."

He did so, and you two decided to head back to the dorms. There, you changed into some comfy pjamas, got some snacks, and watched a horror movie together in Shoto's bed. The movies were streamed from a laptop, so you both could cuddled up, feeling warm and safe, before you felt your eyelids getting droopy. You felt a gentle kiss on your forehead, before falling asleep in Shoto's strong and welcoming arms

"Goodnight... my prince."