Pt 14: The Game begins Now!, Or so they say?! 🤷‍♀️

Start from the beginning

We walked for a few minutes, then came to a stop, only to see a corroded door at our left. "Alright, make your way in", Miss Ellison suggested.

"But this door binds to no building, where are we?!", Miranda asked.

"To be frank, I'm getting the creeps! And I'm man enough to say that!", Adrian admitted.

He was absolutely right! I've never seen this part of the school before! Literally, if I knew earlier that we got an underground cavern, I'll be absent from classes but while in school.

"Enough with the irrelevant questions!", Principle Ellison asserted.

"Your tension and concerns will be cleared once you guys enter through that door", she ascertained.

We all wanted to get answers to why we were called to a secret underground underpass that we couldn't think twice before entering in there. Well, we're about finding out!

:::::::∞∞∞:::::::∞∞∞::::::∞∞∞::::::

Apprehensive moment.
Immediately we got through that door, it instantly shut closed, leaving us trapped inside a room that smelt like moist missed with Dust.

"Welcome players to a game called 'Escape the room', this game will help with your way of thinking and improve your logical reasoning!", That same choppy voice boomed from the speakers on the wall.

"You guys will have to work as a team by solving riddles, puzzles, dilemmas, and so on, to find your way out. Failure to work as a team may cost you to be trapped in here for a while, TOGETHER!", she said.

"TOGETHER?!!!!! With this pack of losers?!", Zoey screeched, hissing louder than the voice coming out from the speakers on the wall.

"Yes, toge-THER!"-, the orator said.

"What!", She creaked wilder than the first.

"Please can you tell your silly friend to seal her godamn lips?!", Wendy asked Joey.

"Can we just start this game and get over it, clearly some persons in animal disguise find it really hard to tag along with humans", Carson said with repulsion.

" Umm, okay. I guess there isn't much left to say, just that, other
rules will be given to you as you pass and come across levels. I go by the name Mollie, and fortunately, I'm going to be your guide, so if you have any problems you can ask me, but I wouldn't be able to give you the sufficient answers you need. Man!, I love my job!", Mollie said.

"So you go by the name Mollie as in Miss. Mollie?!", Wendy asked in confusion.

"Pft! I'm just a regular teen you see, the only difference is that I don't school here, and also this microphone alters my voice when I speak, making me sound mature", She responded.

"Remember, the only way to escape is by working to-GETH-err! She said it slowly in a pitch to tease Zoey, Are you ready?", She asked us.

We gave a slight nod cos we were yet still stunned.

"Umm, btw, the "game begins now!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
°• °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Wendy's Pov.
"Can we just accept the fact that we're never going to escape? It's nearly an hour, of striving to solve this dumb riddle!", I fretted.

"It's still too early to give up now", Stacey says.

"Let's just try to see what we can do", Adrian added.