1: Green, Green, Nothing But Green.

(... The Chapter Title definitely isn't a musical reference.... Also, not EVERY chapter is gonna have a title, just when I can think of one because I don't wanna spend ten minutes figuring out a chapter title)

"There are scorch marks everywhere." Kai pointed out as he and the other three ninja arrived in a small town that had just been attacked. "The serpentine can't have done this."

"They burned down the Monastery." Cole pointed out.

"Yeah, but that was for revenge, this town did nothing to them." Kai mumbled as Zane walked back to the group after talking to a villager.

"The townsfolk say a small boy in a black hoodie threw green fire at the buildings while demanding candy." Zane explained.

"A small boy, in a black hoodie, threw green fire, at the buildings?" Kai questioned.

"And demanded candy, but yes. A few said he was blond."

"Lloyd." Cole shook his head.

"But how???? Lloyd can't throw fire at people, he's a kid." Jay exclaimed.

"Jay's got a point, how would tiny little Lloyd Garmadon be able to throw fire at people?" Kai asked.

"I don't know, but what other little blond boy with a black hoodie that likes to make trouble do we know about?" Cole pointed out.

"Y'know, I feel like whoever it was either had a friend, or could throw lightning too." Jay pointed at some of the scorch marks on the ground, sure enough, it looked like lightning from a storm had hit the ground, and singed the bits of grass in the stone walkway and broken some of the stone.

"The people only saw one boy, no one was with him. They said he had to be thirteen at most, maybe twelve." Zane explained.

"Lloyd's almost thirteen according to Sensei." Cole mumbled.

"That doesn't mean it's him." Kai said quickly.

"I know, I'm just saying."

---------

"I just accidentally burned down half a town, and played it off as wanting candy." Lloyd mumbled as he sat in a tree, eating candy. "Since when can I create fire and lightning???" He muttered. "Can I do anything else?" He climbed down and thought. "Ooh maybe I can do the thing that the ice ninja does with his ninja star things!" He thought. "How do I.... Maybe if I just..." He concentrated, thinking about cold shit, like ice, snow, hail, all that stuff, and placed his hand on the ground. Ice spread out from under his hand. "It worked?!" He thought again. "Maybe I can do all the crap the ninja's weapons do!" He looked at his hand. "If I punch the ground, will I cause an earthquake?" He punched the ground. A crack formed around where he had hit the ground, and the trees shook for a second. "That's so cool!!!" He exclaimed. "I could take over the world.... I bet that'll make dad proud!" He grinned. "Yeah! I'll take over Ninjago so that when he comes back he'll be proud of me!" He smiled. "I gotta start with small towns, and lesser known areas." He paused. "Jamanikai village. I've already been there, so the ninja won't expect it... But first, vengeance on the Hypnobrai." He paused to pull out the Map of Dens and looked over it. "I'm only one person though... The Fangpyre maybe? Or..." He looked over the map a bit more. "The Anacondri...." He thought. "Didn't I read something about..." He remembered a comic book he'd read back at Darkly's. "The Anacondri were the most feared and powerful of the Serpentine." Lloyd shrugged. "And if there's anything a snake hates, it's another snake."

---------

It had been a few days, Lloyd had freed the last living Anacondri. He had plotted to attack his old boarding school, Pythor helped him, and the snake had realized Lloyd could be of use for his schemes. Enough manipulation, and Lloyd could cause Pythor's plans to go exactly as planned. As green fire surrounded the building of Darkly's Boarding School, the Destiny's Bounty arrived overhead. "Floyd, we should go."

"It's Lloyd but okay." Lloyd shrugged. "I got what I wanted anyways."

"LLOYD MONTGOMERY GARMADON!" The blond heard Wu yell from the Bounty. Anger surged through the small boy. Part of the family that had abandoned him, who had decided that he wasn't good enough to keep. His green eyes flashed red as he turned and threw lightning at the flying ship. He struck the side of the ship, and watched as the ship hurriedly landed a few yards away, sparks flittering around his fingertips. "Lloyd-"

"Don't talk to me." He glared at his uncle. "You'll just pretend you care."

"What?"

"You let my mom abandon me. Do you know how terrible it is to be left at a boarding school when you're too young to even remember what your mother looks like!?" Lloyd yelled angrily. "I KNOW I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU PEOPLE!" He created a wall of green fire between him, and his uncle. "I'll never be good." He and Pythor began to leave. "I'll never be on your side, I'll never be on the side that allows a mother to abandon her child."