16: Abandon Ship

(That totally isn't a screenshot from my Tumblr.... Def not...)

Kai and Lloyd arrived on deck to find Garmadon and the other four ninja fighting off several Sons of Garmadon. "Don't wander off too far okay?" Kai spoke to Lloyd, who replied with a nod.

"Are there parachutes onboard?" Lloyd asked.

Kai gave a concerned look. "Why?"

"I could fake my death."

"How about we keep that as a plan B."

"Sure." Lloyd mumbled. "Plan B."

"There he is, Little Lloyd Garmadon." The psychotic looking woman grinned.

"Kai, get Lloyd out of here!" Nya shouted to Kai.

"He wants to help." Kai replied.

"He can help, by getting out of here!"

"I can always fake my death." Lloyd shrugged quietly.

"No, but we can use those parachutes to get you out of here." Kai smiled. "Nya I have an idea, you and the others keep them busy!" Kai exclaimed as he dragged Lloyd up to the upper deck, where sat the steering wheel and various tech.

"What're you doing?! Don't you want to help them?"

"I can help them by getting you out of here." Kai began. "Let's get those parachutes." He pulled open a cabinet and handed a pack to Lloyd.

"You should stay h-"

"You've gotta trust me on this Lloyd. If you're jumping off the ship, I'm coming with you." Kai insisted. "No one knows what's down there, and I'm not leaving you to fend for yourself." 

"You talk like we're going to let him escape." A voice came from behind Lloyd. Both boys looked back. The crazy lady from before. "Now, kid, come quietly, or all of them die." She spoke. "That simple."

"Lloyd, you've gotta go." Kai whispered as he stepped between Lloyd and the woman.

"But your friends-"

"We can fight them." 

He's abandoning you. "But-"

"Lloyd, you need to. If you stay here-" 

"I can help!" Lloyd yelled angrily, his hands lighting up in flames. "I may not be trained to use my powers at all, but I figured it out on my own, so who cares!" He shouted as lightning flashed and thunder crashed around the ship and ice coated the floor. A roar echoed through the air as a green dragon circled the Bounty. 

"Lloyd, you need to calm down, you're-" Kai was grabbed from behind and yanked backward. "Gah!"

Panic flew into Lloyd's mind as the crazy lady held a knife to Kai's throat. "You only care about the other ones because you care about this one. Isn't that right Little Garmadon?" The dragon outside roared again.

"Let him go!" Lloyd frantically exclaimed. The Dragon landed on the deck of the ship.

"Here's the new deal." She began again. "You come with us, and he lives. You fight at all, and he dies. That'll be on you." A sick grin spread across her face. "What'll it be, your freedom, or his life?" Another roar as green ice was spat at the Sons of Garmadon that were fighting the other Ninja and Garmadon.

"Lloyd no-" Kai tried to stop Lloyd.

"Shuddup Flame Boy." 

"You have to let him go." Lloyd spoke up. "Let him go, and let them all live, unharmed." Stall. He thought. The other ninja will help soon enough. They care about Kai. They won't leave him to die. "And I'll go with you." That's assuming they're not already dead because of you.

"Lloyd no!" Kai shouted, not noticing the others rushing into the room.

"Let go of my brother!" Nya yelled as she tackled the crazy woman, making the enemy let go of Kai. The green Dragon outside faded as Lloyd collapsed to the ground unconscious.

"Lloyd!" (Man the Bounty has been falling for a long time.)

The crazy woman shrieked. "Ultra Violet! The ship is about to crash!" One of the sons of Garmadon exclaimed.

The Sons of Garmadon rushed off the ship, using whatever they'd used to get onboard (Not specified because I'm too tired to actually think of how they got onboard.) Ultra Violet muttering about how they'd just have to pull Lloyd half dead from the wreckage of The Bounty. "We have to get off the Bounty!" Jay exclaimed.

"Everyone grab a parachute." Kai spoke up as he pulled on a parachute. "We'll have to jump." He picked up Lloyd. "We need to abandon ship."