"Hey Ventus I want to say that I'm sorry once again and I'm glad you taking me as your student if you need anything just let me know." Kiba said.

"Easy Kiba no need to to get all fanboy on me I did said I was gonna teach you and that's all." I said.

"I know but still." Kiba replied as I raised my hand to stop him.

"We talk more later for now lets just relax." I said as Kiba left the change room just as I walked out a few seconds to see my girlfriend Esdeath in a sexy swimsuit.

" I said as Kiba left the change room just as I walked out a few seconds to see my girlfriend Esdeath in a sexy swimsuit

"Hey darling like what you see?" Esdeath asked as she walked over to me and did a pose.

"Baby you know it." I said as I pulled her close and kissed her lips gently before we walked over to the pool chairs as she laid on her stomach as I put lotion on her back covering her whole body.

"Thanks hun." I said as I gave her a massage until Koneko walked over and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey koneko what's up?" I asked

"Um can you teach me how to swim?" Koneko asked.

"Sure but curious why me and not that idiot over there?" I asked

"Because I trust you over that pervert." Koneko replied in which I just laughed.

"This is true lets go and by the way you look kawaii in the swimsuit." I said as Koneko blushed.

Koneko and I headed to the shallow part of the pool as I jumped into the water and took Koneko's hand as helped her down the steps.

"Okay now hold on to my hands

Koneko's Pov

I accepted Ventus hand and continue climbing down until I was in the water but still gripping the ladder and Ventus hand

"No rush Koneko only when you're ready." Ventus  said as he taught me the basics on floating then he taught me how to start kicking.

"Alright, so what we can do here is that I can stay in front of you and help keep you up while you kick your feet okay Konenko?" Ventus asked me as I nod.

"Okay, we'll start and just go back and forth while you get used to it. Remember to stay relaxed. Ready?" Ventus said as I nodded my head again as I tighten my grip on Ventus hand and said I was ready.

Ventus started to walk backwards as I begin to kick my feet.

"You can do it Koneko!" Asia said as she cheered me on.

"Own that water Koneko. You got this honey." Akeno said as she to cheer me on as Ventus told me I was doing a good job as I was quickly getting use to it as he brings me to the other side then slowly turns me around and continues back.

After awhile I learned how to paddle without Ventus help and after a few minutes I got the hang of that as well. For the rest of the day Ventus and I had fun in the pool along with the others.