Part 37

Hey People.. Back with the chapter...

Before going to thechaper just want to  refresh from where actually this story started..

•The story started from where Taani asked Rey to hide the identity from Tauji and Rey is getting irritated with this.. And the whole fiasco of College talking ill about Taani on website is there..
• I haven't included the issue related the career nor the fake breakup.

As some readers got confused as why am I starting all over again.. So thought to clear it...

Enjoy🥰

Rey looked at her for a while and his brows knitted. Taani looked at him and found him lost.

T: Rey...

No response

T: Reyyyy
R: Huh?
T: Kaha gho gay aap?
R: Kahi bhi nai..
T: Kaam ghatam nai hua?
R: Bus thoda sa bakki hai!
T: Oh ok..

Taani layed down. Rey resumed back to work. But something is distracting him. Somehow he completed it and threw a look at Taani. She got asleep by then. He closed the laptop and go and sat beside her. There she is sleeping so peacefully by hugging a pillow. Her hair is scattered over there. She looked like an angel. He bend down and kissed her cheek and a small smile formed on her lips. She can feel his touch even while sleeping. Rey's  lips automatically curved into a smile knowing the affect he has on her.

Without disturbing her he took the pillow away and layed down beside her and took her into his embrace. She immediately clung on him seeking his warmth. He closed his eyes but the very next moment he opened and looked at her. "Mein apse shadi karna chahti hu. aapki biwi ban na chahti hu bas"

Her words kept coming in his mind making him disturbed. He looked at her sleeping form and then gently caressed her. Gradually sleep consumed him.

********************

Taani rubbed her eyes then streched her hands to shoo away the sleepiness. She looked at her side and frowned on not seeing him. She got up and found a note on table. She took it an read;

'Good morning jaan. Have to go early for the practice. See you in the college. Love you"

With a smiling face she kept it aside and got freshen up and goes to living room. Avantika and Ranvikay were there already waiting for them.

RM&RD: Goor morning bachha.
T: Gm Maa. Gm Papa.
RD: Rey kaha hai?
T: Wo already nikal gay.. Practice hai..
RM: Oh Ok.

They settled down and had breakfast.

RM: Waise Taani..kal usko remind karwana ki flight 7 baje hai. Isliye time pe aane ke liye bolna.
T: Ji.

Her face fallen and both noticed it. Ranvijay goes to her and side hugged her.

RD: Please aise mooh mat banao.. Aur smile karo.

She looked at him and gave a small smile.

RD: Aise wali nai.. A bigg smile.. Papa ko bahut zyada kaam hai na.. Isliye jana toh padega na..

She nodded in understand.

RD: Aur next month aaunga na aapko milne ke liye.

Her face snapped at him.

T: Pakka?
RD: Ha pakka..

She smiled genuinely and hugged him. Avantika who was looking the father daughter duo made a pout and said,

RM: Hume hug karne ke liye yeha pe koi bhi nai hai. Kash mera beta yeha hota..

Both giggled at her dramebaziness and pulled her into the hug.
******************

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 01, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

TaaRey - Entangledजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें