Part 7

Here is the next chapter. Hope you will like it. Guys sorry in advance. This chapter is full of TaaYam and less TaaRey.. Plz bear with me🙈

Taani is working in the kitchen to engage herself, and thought to make coffee. But she got flash back of that day. The day he came so close to her. The mere memory of that can make her feel butterflies in the stomach.. A small smile played on her lips. The best days of her life. The days when he used to shower much love to her. But slowly the beautiful mirage fade and the reality creeped in. The smile fade, the eyes beacame blur. She closed her eyes.

Sab kuch kitna perfect tha na Rey. I was living the best days of my life. Aisa lag raha tha ki mujhe wo sab kuch mila jo me chachti thi.. Mujhe nai pata tha ki uska The Ending itni jaldi hoga. Humari pyar itni kamzor the kya? Ek pal me sab ghatam? Ha mein janti hun break up mene kiya.. Par krishnaji aap hi batayiye na.. Mein ek aise relationship me kaise rahu jaha pe mein ek bhoj hu..Ek secondary hu..
Unko aisa laga ki mein change ho gaya hu.. Ha changes toh aaya hai.. Par kya unhone ek bar bhi mujhse pooocha?? Ki taani kya hua.. Woh to apne friends ke sath busy the... Me ye nai chahti thi ki woh saara attention mujhe de.. Par thoda time or care toh mein bhi deserve karti hu na? Par woh aisa kyu karenge, right? Mein to unkeliya kabhi bhi swayam ki behen ki alawaya kuch tha hi nai... Mein hi pagal the.. Mujhe ye bat samjhna chahiye tha ki mein ek normal ladki hu. Mein kabhi kisi ke liye special nai ho sakti..  Par woh jo pal jo hum sath guazara tha, woh sab kya tha Rey??

Tears were continuously flowing.. How much she try to stop thinking about him, she is not being able to..

She heard the calling bell. It must be her bhai.. She remembered what happened in RH and her lips formed into small smile. She washed her face and and went to open the door.

Swayam is standing there lost in thoughts. How he will talk to her? How he will apologize? Will she forgive? I promised her that i will never leave her alone, i will not make her cry, but all he done is just the opposite.. He came out of the thought when he heard her voice. 

T: Bhaiiiiiiiii
Sw: Huh !? ha taani
T: Aap andar nai  ayenge?
Swayam stood there for a while and..
Sw: Taani mujhe ek kaam yaad aa gaya.  Mein jaldi aaungi.  Bye..
And hurriedly left from there leaving a confused Taani. 
T: Bhai aise kyu chali gayi? Woh bhi itni raat ko? Wait....Kahi bhai ghusse to nahi?? Mei wajha se gang par chillaya... Kya wo iskeliye mujhe responsible manege..
She could help but think like that.. She went to room and lie there..

Rey is watching his old collection of dance in a hope to direct his thought from her to something else but failed miserably..

What the hell !! ( he throwed the remote out of frustration ) God why am i not being able to think about something else.. Taani tum mere sath aise kaise kar sakta hu?? Mujhe pyar me yakeen dilane ki baad mere zindgi se aise kaise ja sakta hu? Aise bhi mene kya kiya.. Ki tumhe break up karna pada. Tum mujhe confront to kar sakte the na.. Ha mein manti hu ki pichle kuch dinose me bahut irritated the but that doesn't affected my love for you.. Mere aur Sharon ki baat tumhe bahut hurt kiya hoga.. Par kya karti mein?? Ek taraf u asked me to hide my identity.  And dusri taraf gang ke taunt pe taunt marna aur Tauji ke sath meeting.. Gang ke sath tumhara itna rude behaviour. I was so frustrated..

He remembered all the moments with Taani and got tears.. But suddenly remembered how she didnt even spare a glance at him.

Nai Rey.. Tune decide kiya tha na.. You will not get affected by this all.. Jab use koi farak nai padta toh why should i give a damn. I will prove it to her.. Par.. par mein khudse kaise jhoot bolu..(he cried) I love you Taaniiiiiii... Hamari relationship itni weak hai kya?? Ek minute me sab ghatam? Aise kya kami thi hamari pyar me??