Part 1

Hello TaaReyians !!!
This is my first attempt on writing.. So i dont know how it will be.. So if you dont find this a worth one plz let me know.

The story starts from where Taani asked Rey to hide the identity from Tauji and Rey is getting irritated with this.. And the whole fiasco of College talking ill about Taani on website is there..
Guys one more thing.. Im not good in hindi.  But i ll try my level best.  If you find my hindi funny, plz let me know🙈

In fire exit.. Rey is sitting there, his hands rested on his face.. He is pondering over the past turning of events in life.. He is irritated, frustrated.. How long he will be able to hide his identity.. Is it that much needed? Y dont she understand? That dance is his passion, his life? Whats the need of all these drama.. He didnt want to hurt her.. So he is bearing all this.. But was it all necessary? He questioned himself.. And above all that the taunts from his friends.. That is enough to shake his sanity..

Suddenly his trance broken by the sound of door.. He knew it ll be Taani.. He sighed !

Taani opened the door and found him.. She came and sat beside him and rested her head in his shoulder.  She once again gone through the comments on website.. Its making her situation worst.. She felt Rey is froze in his posture. She lifted her eyelashes and look at him..

T: Rey..  Kya hua?
R : nothing !
T: nothing? Aap bahut pareshan lag rahe ho.. Kya baat hai Rey? ( she asked with utmost concern )
R : ( Rey looked her questioningly "dont you know?" look)
T: Rey ? Bolo na
R : Taani plz.. Im not in a right mood.. We can talk later.. Catch you later.. Have practice.. ( He said and started to leave.. But Taani grabbed his wrist.. Rey turmed)
T : Rey i know something is bothering you.. Tell me na.. We can find some solution..
R: ( Rey got lil irritated and started to blabber ) Taani plz.. Dont act like you dont know whats bothering me.. Now plz stop irritating me and let me go..
T : (His sudden anger hurt her.  She is confused.. What has she done?   )
Rey aap ghussa kyu kar rahi ho? Aur maine kya kiya?
R : Really Taani ?! You asked me to hide my identity and im here doing as what you said.. Keeping myself away from my dance my life!!  And you are asking me whats wrong?? Im fucked up with all these.. I cant keep myself away from dance.. I badly want a break from all these.. Now plz dont irritate me more and let me go..

Rey said all this in a go without realizing how deeply it will affect her.  Rey was not in a right phrase of mind.  He told whatever came to his mind and shouted on her.. The irritation, frustration that was on his mind for past some days.. He left there without sparing a moment.
Taani froze on her feet.. She is still trying to grasp the words. Did she hear him properly? Do he really think like that.. That im coming in between his dance and him.. Do he really think that im that selfish? Am i irritating to him? She questioned herslef.. Her eyes got blurred and the tears rolled down.. She sat there helplessly.. She ponder over his words.. He really want a BREAK from all these? Her lips started to tremble and a sob escaped her lips..

She cried for another some minutes. She blinked away her tears.. Is she really being selfish .. She questioned herself.. May be.. She wanted Tauji to accept him.. In those process she didnt realize how badly it will affect him.. She shook her her.. Noo.. She need to do something.. She need to talk to him.. Yeah she should apologize.. She left the FE and marched toward RH.

Meanwhile here with Rey..

Rey left FE.. He is not thinking properly.. He marched into RH.  His friends are already there.. They looked him
( vicky : v, nil : n, amar: a , bharat : b, simi : s, neha : n, rini :ri, vishakha :vi, sharon : sh, swyam: sw)
V : Rey tum yaha ( with a mocking surprised expression)
N : Exactly am i dreaming? Rey aaj tum dance karoge?
R : what? ( with irritated look.. He is already hell irritated ... He knew he hurt her and feeling bad and above that his friends are making such comments)
B: ha be.. Hame laga tu nai ayega.. Tumari GF ne jo mana kia hai. 

Rey's irritation is taking turn to anger.. Sharon noticed it.

Sh: Guys plz.. Lets start..

Meanwhile Taani reaches the entry of  RH ..

S : Shar boys are saying the truth.. Whenever he want he ll come for rehersal otherwise he ll not.. This is not done.. And Rey... Plz time abhi bhi hai just get rid of that selfish girl..

Vi : right dude.. We know you are bearing her just coz she is swayam's sister.. And we are bearing her coz of the same..

Tears started to came its way.. She became numb.. She looked at Rey then at swayam. Wont they react at all??? Their Friends are pointing fingers on her and wont they utter a words? Or... Or is it .. Is it that.. Whatever they said is right? Do he really bear her coz she is swayam's sis?
She take one step backward.. She started taking steps and run away..  This is too  much for her to handle..

"Two minutes of silence can make ebverything worst"

Rey stared at them blankly.. Swayam was about to say something but Rey cut him
R : Guys ( lil loudly ) Stop it.  Whatever it is it is between me and taani so plz..

Sharon felt the tension in the room.. So she sternly said in siren mood..

Sh : Guys enough of this.. We dont have time.. Let get back to practice..  And she turned on the music.. 5,6,7,8..
Everyone get back to rehersal..

Rey was physically presemt there but he was pondering over HER.. Swayam was also lil upset..

Taani took an auto left to home.. As soos as she entered her room, she collapsed on the bed and cried her heart out.. She is crying badly and murmuring to herself in between her sobs...
Is it true... No.. Rey.. Kyyu..  Whaterver u said was true?? You mean it right?? You need a break from me..

Rey's word in FE and the gangs words are ringing in her hear.. The mum face of Rey and swayam kept haunting her..

Whyy bhai. Aap chup kyu the.. Aap ko bhi aise lag raha hai ki im selfish im that bad????

She kept her her hands in her ears and screamed NOOOOOO....!!!!

Her breath started to get heavier. She is feeling uneasy to breath. She ducked her nails into her skin..

Everything flashing infront of her.. the comments in website, gangs' rude behaviour. Swayam' s cold reaction.. Rey's words.. He is bearing her coz of swayam.. That destroyed her...Her condition was getting worse.. She tried to take deep breaths.. After some minutes it was getting lil normal.. She sobbed and dozzed off there....

Done for today.. Guys is it worth to read? 😶