Part 5

Hello Guyss.. Im back with next part. Here you go.. And lots of hugs for the support❤

Its been 3 hours since the gang is trying to call  Rey. But his phone is coming as "switched off". Sharon is pacing fro and back. She is furious and worried at the same time.. Others also is in similiar condition..

Sh: where the hell is this Rey.. Phone switch off kar ke kaha gay!!
Sw: Relax sharon. Battery might be dead. I have met him in the morning.
Sh : Swayam tum ek bar Taani ko call kar ke dekho.  Kahi use kuch pata hita to..
Swayam nodded and tried to call her but her phone is out of coverage.
Sw: uksi phone toh out of coverage hai..
Now swaron is in more tension

Vicky n Nil went outside to search Rey.. 

In FE:

She is sitting there. Her head felt heavy and eyes are red due to the continuous crying..

She wiped her tears and closed her eyes tightly.. The darkness, which always scared her gave her lil comfort. And opend her eyes and took a deep breath..
T: Taani you took this decision with so much difficulty.. And this decision is right for him and for you also.. Everyone is right you dont deserve him.. You hurt him, you pushed him to that extend that he felt like getting rid of you.. And i should have realized that im not as important to him as his dance does or friends. He tolerated me coz of bhai.. And i let him free.. I should be at peace now right.. But.. But wasnt i nothing to you Rey?  Our love, those moments those promises.. What was all that???
Again tears started flow..

In terrace:

His head rested on his knee while his hands pulling his hair..

R: Taaaniii.. ( tears flowing continuously )  Did i really push you to that extend that you had to breakup with me? Wasnt it me also going through the same pain? Werent iam the one who was hiding the identity, kept detached from the dance.. I know the conversation between me and sharom might have hurt you, but was this the only solution?
He sat there some more time..
R: you called our relation a mistake??  You really want to stay away from me? Kya tum ye kar paungi? will i be able to?

He stand up with lil angry:

Teek hai.. Agar tumhe sach me aise lagta hai ki mere pyar jhoot tha.. Aur abhi toh tum mere sath rehna bhi nai chahti.. Fine it will be according to your wish only.. I will stay away from you..

In FE:
T: you cant become weak Taani.. You have to do it. For you. For him.. Face it.. Survive it.. I will stay away from you..

T/R : I will do it..

Both left the place and went to respective locker room to freshen up..

Meanwhile the news of their breakup spread in the whole college like fire ( dont ask me how😛 they are famous enough no)

Taani stood infrond of the mirror. She took a deep breath.. Washed her eyes till it felt better and adjusted her hair .. While other girls were murmuring to themselves and passing wicked smiles and comments to her.. She didnt give a damn..

Rey also washed his face and thought to go to home and took his phone and switched on.. As soon as his phone rang. He picked up hesitatingly only to hear siren talks.
Sh: What the hell Rey. Where are you. Kabse try kar rahi hu..
R: sharon im going to home. Will talk to you later.
Sharon felt something wrong and..
Sh: In RH... right NOW.
R: But..
Sh: i said right now.

He took a deep breath and decided to go..

Meanwhile Vicky and Nil entered in rh and look at the gang with weird expressions. By seeing their expression gang asked them..