Part 32

Hey Guys❤ Im back with next chapter. Sorry for making you all wait for so long

I wanna say a biggg Thank You. The story is having 11k+ views. The support and love you are showering means soo much to me. Keep reading keep loving TaaRey❤

As Im updating after a long time giving you a lengthy chapter. Hope it can meet your expectations.

**********************
(Recap( As its been long, let me remind you😛: Rey's bday celebration at orphanage, then TaaRey's candle light lunch, Gangllartying at a club, Taani got drunk and some men tried to misbehave with Taami, Rey's fight and Rey tooking her home)

Taani wokeup with heavy head. She rested in the bed spot and looked around for him.

T: Mera sirrr... Wait.. Mein yeha kaise aaya. Kal club mein kya hua tha..

She tried to remember and got some glimpse of those creepy men and Rey's fight.

T: But uske baad kya hua. Mujhe kuch yaad kyu nai aa raha hai.

R: coz you were drunk.

Rey entered with a glass of lime.

T: whatttt? But i havent any.
R: Ghalti se piya hoga. Ye loo. Ye piyo. You will feel better.
T: Im not going to drink it ever again. Not even by mistake.

She held her head. 

R: Waise I wont mind if you drink after our marriage.

Taani looked at him confusingly.

T: Aapko toh drinks pasand nai hai na..
R: Ha wo to hai. But I wont mind. You become more romantic once you are drunk.

He winked at her. Her eyes went wide.. She looked at him nervously.
She tried to remember what she has done but couldnt remember. Rey is smirking at her expressions. Out of nervousness, as usual her hand went to her dress to fidget it, thats when it struck her. She realized she is just in his Tshirt. Rey noticed it.

R: Kya hua? Tum aise kyu dek rahe ho. Now dont tell me you dont remember this also.
T: whh. What?
R: What? You dont remember anything??

Rey faked hurt. Taani again tried to remember. She got blurred images of them in bed, she on top of him. She gulped and looked at him.

T: Kuch hua kya? Humare beech?

She stuttered

R: Kuch?? Taani sab kuch hua..
T: Sab kuch matlab..??
R: Sab kuch matlab sab kuch.

She got shocked. She clutched the Tshirt. And scratched her head to remember. She cant digest the fact that they did "sab kuch".. Rey burst out in laugh seeing her expression. Taani looked at him confusingly.

R: Just look at you.

And continued to laugh. Thats when it got clicked.

T: REYYYY...
R: Achha Im sorry. Was just pulling your leg.
T: Aise koi mazak karta hai kya?
R: Achha baba sorry na. Now go and change. We are getting late.

She started to get up but again sat back.

T: Mmh Rey..
R: Ha?
T: Did I do something yesterday? I mean.. Did I..
R: You havent done anything. I was just teasing you. And the Tshirt, I had no options.. Soo... I had to change it. It was full wet and you fall asleep. And light off karke hi change karwaya.

She smiled at him. She went washroom. Though he said that she didnt do anything, the image of her on top him flashed on her head. She stood under shower and tried to remember and she got some glimpse. Her stubbornness to kiss him and the way she kissed him .

TaaRey - Entangledजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें