Chapter 3

A/N: Hey guys here is another Update of An Old Friend. OVER 50 VIEWS IN 2 DAYS!!!!!! Anyway on with the story. DISCLAIMER: I wish I did but I do not own Star Wars Rebels

Ezra's POV

  Me and Skylee walked together to the cockpit, in an awkward silence. The silence made me think. I noticed something about her that was familiar. Though I couldn't put my finger on it.

  "How come you joined the rebels?" She asked out of the blue. I looked at her, I must have had a funny look on my face. "Sorry I don't mean to pry I was just curious." She said twisting the end of her very long braid in her hands. I smirked, "Its fine. I guess that I thought of them as family." I said with a shrug. I saw a flash of sadness go through her eyes. My smirk fell, "I'm sorry about your parents." I said. "It wasn't your fault, it was the Empires." She replied. "We will get your sister back. Why do they have her anyway?" I asked. 

    Her face fell even more. "I have a theory-  well actually it feels more like a fact. My parents use to do broadcasts against the Empire like many other people, to stand up for what they believed in. They were caught during one of the broadcasts but managed to get away, until that day at the market when they well you know. Anyway so being the oldest I of course knew what they were doing, but Jayla doesn't. So my guess is that she is bait for me to come and get her. Or that they are more idiotic then I thought and think that she knows something about those broadcasts even though she is only 5-years-old! She explained. I don't know why but I can see all her anger building up. 

  I put a hand on her shoulder and make her look me in the eye. I didn't realize I was a couple inches taller. Her big Aqua eyes looking at me. "We will find Jayla." I said. "Come on we got to get to the cockpit." She said. With that we made our way to the cockpit.

Skylee's POV

  "The plan is simple, Sabine and Zeb will go first and distract the guards while Ezra and I go and find Jayla, When we give the signal Hera will pick us up in the phantom at this platform, then Chopper will be manning The Ghost we come back in the phantom and make our getaway into Hyperspace. Kanan explained the plan. "They don't want her, she is bait they want me so I can tell them about  my parents." I said. I knew they wouldn't be able to find her she would be heavily guarded. I had to rescue her myself. "Skylee that's the plan you will stay on the ship an wait." Kanan said. "But-" I began but then I stayed silent. 

   We made it to the place where Jayla was being held captive. (A/N:I did not know what to call it so it just a place.) I stood where the ramp was with the others I told them I wanted to see them off but I was going to do a little more then that. 

    I felt the ship dock and Zeb pressed the button that opened the ramp. I took off running and jumped through the door when it was halfway open. And I began running through the halls of the compound. I managed to get very unlucky and ran straight into a 'buckethead' as Ezra calls the stormtroopers. 'Great.' I thought sarcastically. I was then captured and thrown into a cell.

       I don't know how long I waited in that cell. But the door opened to reveal a General or something walked in. "Well isn't it the other Vendull brat." The said in a thick Imperial accent. I look at him and if looks could kill he would have been long gone.

      "You best wipe that look off your face. I would hate to see something bad happen to you." he said. I needed to get Jayla out of here. " Look i'll make a deal with you whoever you are. Let my sister go with the rebels no fighting them and no trackers and I will tell you what you need to know." I said. "And if I refuse?" He asked. "Then you wont get your information." I replied. "If you don't comply with our demands then both you and your sister will pay the price." He retaliated. "And how would the people react to that? The Empire torturing little girls." I explained with a scowl on my face. He look surprised for a second the quickly regained his composure. "And." I said before he was about to speak, " I need to see her leave this compound." I finished. I could see all the anger in his eyes." Very well." He said.

         I was taken out of the cell and walked down the hallway I ran down earlier. Then I see my sister being dragged by a couple of guards toward me. When she sees me she some how break free of the guards grip and ran toward me she gave me a hug despite my cuffs. "I'm so glad your here." She said sobbing. I some how gave her a hug and calmed her down. 

        "Get moving!" The guard yelled at me pushing us forward. We walked to the lift where we last saw The Ghost. The crew was waiting by the ramp guarding the ship they saw us and looked a little relieved that we were okay. "Jayla go with them." I told my sister. She looked at me with a mix of fear and sadness. "Aren't you coming too?" She asked. Of course not I had a plan but I needed the troopers to believe that I wasn't going to fight. "No." I said even though it hurt me even more to say that then being shot by a blaster. I push her toward the ship where she lead in by Sabine. I look at Ezra and mouth the word wait. He gave a quick nod. The I turned around and began to walk back in, this was where my plan went into action.

A/N: Okay guys I'm gonna leave it here man I do love cliffhangers anyway Its late where I am so I'm going to bed. God bless you <KISSES>

This is Rebel_Princess signing off.