I

Ok so Yoongi is not desperate, he really isn't but he did need a roommate after his Jin-hyung moved out to settle with his mate Taehyung. Taehyung's a sweet beta and Jin-hyung was getting aggressive on every surface of their apartment so much so it wasn't a surprise they mated by the time Jin-hyung graduated and found an apartment together. He did apologise to his Yoongi-chi but he understood, being an omega himself.

But rent wasn't gonna pay itself and he needed a roommate which is cherry on top of the fact he's shy and his emotional constipation makes him defensive and ends up being politely saying fuck off to everyone. Other than his hyung. He'd throw a fit if he heard him cussing.

The landlord does find a person for him to room with but it's an alpha. A tall, muscular alpha with tattoos covering his entire right arm which wouldn't have been too bad if he didn't have a face that screamed smouldering and baby. Also to fuck Yoongi, his wolf was practically skipping at the scent of the alpha which was everything he loved. Hint of bitter coffee almost masked by the caramel and cinnamon. He almost leaked slick. How embarrassing, he taught he knew how to control his wolf better.

Agitated by this it wasn't a surprise he passed this pent up frustration on Jungkook, showing his distaste at the fact he was ready to present to a person he just met, let alone an alpha. He was better than that.

Well it would only work so far if Jungkook was an Asshole. But no, he was by far the most unique alpha he'd ever met. His voice was silky and smooth complimenting his own low and rough one. And the kid was fucking gentle and soft, sensitive to a fault and too generous for his own good. Not to mention how his voice calmed him down and his scent comforted him. Honestly even without any of this he's pretty sure Jungkook wouldn't be any less different in his eyes.

Jungkook was just a person who deserved love just as he showered it. Even though he was much younger than his friends he was mature and honest. Competitive but talented. Such a fucking golden child. He did everything with passion and giving his all that Yoongi couldn't help but find their mixture of scents so right.

He was countlessly told that his sweet vanilla and fresh lilies along with a dash of marshmallows was quite a delicacy.

-

When Yoongi saw Jungkook for the first time he was bitter (his scent would say otherwise ) and it didn't help when he smiled so wide he looked like freaking bunny that tugged on his heart strings.

"Hello Yoongi-ssi, I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said , bowing.

Quickly giving a short bow himself Yoongi quickly said , "No need to be so formal call me Hyung." And wow wasn't that character development. Joonie would whine for hours if he told him he'd just let a person he met call him hyung.

Yoongi was praying Jungkook couldn't smell the spike of arousal in his scent when he was looking around the house with his stupid wide bambi eyes shining. Honestly Yoongi felt like petting his hair and coo at him.

Not now Yoongi!

As Yoongi explained to him the structure of the apartment, Jungkook shyly asked questions.

He's kinda similar to me , Yoongi thought.

Mate , his wolf thought and he jerked back from his thoughts. His wolf was a wild one which was a contrast to his own I'm tired fuck off mood.

"If you don't mind me asking, who lived here before? I can still sense a scent quite different than yours. I mean it's not like you have to answer and it's not like they were an omega but it does feel like one and I don't even know if you are comfortable with an alpha, oh my god are you okay about this? I swear on iron man-"