Influence

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"What?" She asks pretending to be innocent, "I can't visit my favorite cousin at my favorite grandparents' house?"

"You have no right to step into this house. This is the house of Animal and Earth, not for Kraang." Grandma says.

"Why are you here, anyway?" I ask.

"I've been looking for you, Meghan. I see you've met some of my creations." Ally says.

"Well, sorry for you, but these mutants are good. They won't follow you." I say.

"Oh, I think I can change that." Ally says.

She walks closer to Raph and gets super close to him.

"You wouldn't hurt me, now would you?" Ally whispers.

Raph seems to be in a trance.

"Ally, knock it off!" I yell.

"Meghan wants to hurt me. You wouldn't let that happen, would you babe?" Ally asks.

He didn't say anything.

He just walks towards Leo.

"What are you doing to him?" Leo asks.

"She's influencing him." I say.

"Do we have to fight her?" Raph asks.

"Yes. Raph, listen to me. She's influencing you. You can choose not to listen. Focus." I say.

Nothing happened.

Ally leaves me no no choice.

I summon my abilities.

I push a blast of wind directly at Ally.

She goes flying away from Raph.

He snaps out of his trance and aims his sai at Ally.

"Meghan..." Grandpa says.
Ally stands up.

"I'm sorry, papa, I wasn't gonna let her take control of Raph." I say.

"What's so bad about saving him?" Donnie asks.

"I broke rule #7. Never use your abilities in the house of another elemental." I say.

"Who made that rule?" Mikey asks.

"My cousin, Celina. She's Order. It's her way of trying to keep as much peace as possible between the elementals. And this way, neither side ever has to worry about an attack whilst in their home." I say.

"What happens when you brake a rule?" Leo asks.

"First, you have to go see Celina. Then, she decides how much time you have with my aunt, Kelly." I say.

"What's so bad about that?" Mikey asks.

"Her element is Fear." I say.

"Didn't Ally break the rule, too, since she influenced Raph?" Donnie asks.

"She's my mom, she'll go easy on me." Ally says with her arms crossed and a smile on her face.

"She's not supposed to. She can get into big trouble for going easy on you." Grandma says.

Someone walks through the open door.

"Celina..." I say.

"Ally. Meghan. Come with me."

---------------------------------------------
A/N

Sry for the short chapter!

I'm gonna try to get some longer ones out soon!

Love you all! 💙❤💜💛