"I'm in."

—————
As soon as the words had escaped her mouth, the boy burst into a cheer of joy, almost falling out of the tree in the process. She quickly shushed him and urged him to quickly leave, just in case they decide to investigate and caught him talking to her. He reluctantly left, but not without saying something along the lines of 'you won't regret this, I promise!'. Boy, did she hope he was right..

Almost instantly after he left, she regretted her decision, her mind flicking back to all the negatives she previously thought of. What if they get caught? What if they get hurt? She nervously bit down on her finger nails and tapped her foot, in an attempt to calm herself down, which unfortunately only helped so much. She sat herself down on the bed staring at the wall opposite her as thoughts raced through her mind. She didn't know what she'd do if they got hurt, other than blame herself fully for it. If this plan went to shit, which she now believed it would, then she felt she'd be responsible, being the oldest and all. Tubbo and Tommy were like her brothers, and she loved them as if they were. Sadly, there was no backing out now. This plan was happening - whether she liked it, or not.

A strange gleam of light from the other side of the room grabbed her attention, and she directed her eyes to the source. On the far side of the room was a couple of her hair grips, reflecting the strong light of the full moon outside. Back when Dream woke her up earlier, she remembered taking the pins out of her hair and leaving them there. She didn't think too much of the object at first, until an idea struck her. Picking herself up from off the bed, she hurried over to the grips, picking one up before stretching the wire out so it was at its full length. Her fingers fiddled with it, making it as straight as she possibly could and knelt down in front of her door, poking it through the handle. Who knows? Maybe she could find something she could use during the 'jailbreak'.

She had originally learnt this tip from her good fox friend Fundy, who used to use this technique a lot. Not for anything bad particularly - mostly to just steal Wilbur's chests of supplies or food without him noticing or realising. He had shown her the tip when the girl herself had caught him in the act, but agreed to not bait him out by sharing some of the supplies he stole with the girl. Let's just say, she was feeling pretty thankful that she was curious on where her hair grips were that one day and practically blackmailed him into getting free goods.

The H/C girl pressed her ear against the door just beside the door handle it self and listened for a click to tell her that the plan had worked. Much to her dismay, the sound she heard was nothing like a click, and more like a snap. Pulling the wire out of the lock, she saw the once long thin pin now snapped in half, barely connected to eachother but only just by a small piece. She frowned, letting out a frustrated sigh. Guess this was harder then it looks...

She tossed the broken pieces over her shoulder, to where they landed over on the far corner of the cold room. She repeated the process at least 5 times, all of them snapping or bending out of shape so they couldn't be fixed, all up until the last pin. She let out shaky breath. This pin was her last shot to escaping this room, and she needed to make sure she used it well.

She stretched the pin out hesitantly placing it in the lock, except this time she moved the pin more slowly, listening to the small ticks the pin made whenever it bended into the right shape. She wiggles it one last time, moving it into the right the space when she heard the glorious sound of a click, telling her she had done it. Her face brightened up quickly, a breath she didn't even know she was holding leaving her lungs. She pumped her fist into the air as a little celebration of her success and twisted the pin to the right, unlocking it now with ease.