[8]

"Tommy?"

The two made eye contact, staring in silence for a while, both speechless. The blonde boy was crouched, hiding in the cover of a bush and a tall tree in the shadows carrying small pebbles in his closed fist. If it wasn't for his bright blonde hair, you probably wouldn't have been able to notice him. He looked up to the girl, offering her a relieved smile and small wave.

"What are you do-"

She was cut off by the sound of him shushing her, pressing a finger against his lips. He pointed the same finger to the room a couple floors below hers, where there was muffled talking and murmuring. Understanding the message, she nodded and lowered her voice to just above a whisper.

"What are you doing here?" She whisper-shouts, her palms pressing against the window frame so she could balance herself. In front of her, there were thick iron bars, keeping her captive inside of her room - reminding her that she was in fact still a prisoner here.

"We have a plan, and I need to explain it to you" he says as he starts to climb up the tree next to him. She gave a confused stare but remained silence, signalling him to elaborate with a movement of her wrist.

"In a few days, Tubbo is going to distract the dream team by detonating some tnt near the entrance somewhere and lure them away from here for as long as he can. He should be fine, he says he's got a few potions and pearls to escape. Whilst that's happening, I'm going to break you out of here and we'll escape back to L'manburg, where Tubbo should be waiting after getting away." He explains, finally reaching the top of the tree, and balancing himself at the branch in front of Y/N's window. The girl looked down, thinking the plan through in her head.

This is insane... There was no way they would be able to pull off a crazy stunt like this and get away with it.

"Tommy, I'm not saying the plan is bad but... what happens after? After we escape? Dream is surely going to fight back and he'll stop at nothing to get his own way, you know that..." she crosses her arms instead, resting her shoulder against the window frame. Her brows were furrowed and her posture seemed tense in a way, most likely due to a certain group of people being just below them at this very moment.

"That's the thing, N/N, we have new recruits coming in soon and new reinforcements along with them. We'll be prepared as ever. We can win." he says, the smile on his face not once faltering as he's explaining the plan. The H/C girl runs a hand through her hair, trying her best to think of the pros and not the cons.

"What does Wilbur think about all this?" She asks turning her gaze back to the curly-blonde haired boy. His smile drops slightly and his hand goes to rub his neck nervously.

"Well, you see... Wilbur doesn't exactly quite know... yet..." he responds slowly, his eyes finally going to meet Y/N's as he studies her expression.

"What... Tommy, you can't just plan behind Wilbur's back, he's the president... you'll be in so much trouble!" Her palms rest against the frame again and she gives a ridiculed expression to the blonde facing her. The boy's smile fully disappears and instead shows guilt and slight shame on his face.

"I know and I was going to! But he'll turn down the plan immediately, I just know he will. Look, this plan could actually work and I can't have it thrown away just because Wilbur thinks it's 'too risky' or 'really stupid'." He mocks Wilbur's voice in his thick British accent, causing a small giggle to escape Y/N's mouth. "Now are you in or not?"

She stops laughing to think through the plan again. This was without a doubt a crazy and really dumb plan, but like Tommy said, it could work. The odds of her having another chance to escape again were not likely either, so it really could be down to this. She knew Tommy would try to run through with it anyway, despite her opinion on it, so I guess she only really has one choice.