"Jin Ling-"

     "Don't call me that!" Jin Ling cried. "I've already told you multiple times to me call me 'A-Ling', but you never do and only pay attention to the maidservants! If I hadn't known any better, I would've thought you left me behind to rot!"

     "A-Ling." On impulse, Jin Ling had frozen. Hearing his new nickname coming out from Sizhui's voice so tenderly had completely demolished his irritation. Sizhui's silver eyes watched his boyfriend lovingly, with gentleness apparent every so often. He pulled Jin Ling into a hug, snaking his arms around his lover's waist. "Don't be sad, A-Ling. Sizhui just wanted to practice his magic tricks to please A-Ling. Sizhui never intended to upset A-Ling."

     Jin Ling blushed as he was being called 'A-Ling'. Wasn't this what I wanted? How come... I feel so embarrassed?

"Hey, A-Ling." Sizhui said lovingly, burying his face into Jin Ling's spare shoulder, inhaling a breath of euphoria. "Does A-Ling want to punish Sizhui for acting so atrocious?"

Immediately, Jin Ling pushed Sizhui off himself. "No need."

He glared as a warning, "however, if you go playing with other girls again... I won't let you sleep with me from then on."

Sizhui blinked, panic written all over his face. "A-Ling, anything but that."

"Humph!" Jin Ling huffed. "Then you better obey!"

     After a series of changing, the two had snuggled underneath the bed covers and blew the night candle out. Darkness had overflowed the room, while warmth stung their bodies with no restraint. "A-Ling..." Sizhui called out.

     "What?" Jin Ling shot back.

     "Look at me."

     Jin Ling shuddered at the command. Completely by habit, Jin Ling turned around on the bed to face Sizhui, surprised by the face of concern warped onto Sizhui. "A-Ling... is anything bothering you?"

     "Nope." Jin Ling popped the 'p', "there's nothing bothering me."

     Sizhui snuggled closer. "Are you sure?"

     Jin Ling promptly nodded. "Yes, I am sure."

     "But..." Sizhui frowned, "why do you look so sad? You're even crying."

The moment he mentioned it, Jin Ling felt for his cheeks, which were covered by a blanket of staining tears. He froze. Is this the situation of crying without realizing it? Jin Ling swallowed a whimper before retorting, "I'm not. I'm just sweating through my eyes."

Sizhui wiped away Jin Ling's tears, "A-Ling, you can tell me anything."

His hushed whispers had soothed Jin Ling and his panicked heart. Jin Ling's tears and dried as he whimpered, "Sizhui doesn't want me anymore."

Sizhui arched an eyebrow in shock, "why do you think so?"

Jin Ling pulled the blanket cover up to his sharp chin, imitating a child who is haunted by nightmares in the night, "You don't even spend that much time with me anymore. You would even rather talk to the maidservants than me. You're probably just using me so you could have a hideout from Old Man Lan's fury."

Sizhui had shaken his head, a pleasing smile on his face. "You know that's not true, A-Ling."

"Then... why?" Jin Ling cried. "Why haven't we married yet?"

The moment that question and spilled from his lips, Sizhui froze. A sense of fluffiness had overthrown his senses into chaos, as he restrained himself from engulfing the younger boy among his lust. "A-Ling... you want to marry me when we're not even in the legal age restrictions?"

Finally, Jin Ling collapsed. His face blushed in fury. "Well..."

Sizhui began laughing, cupping Jin Ling's face among his palms. "A-Ling is the cutest." Their foreheads touched, with a burst of warmth possessing their insides like a harmonizing tide-wave. "If A-Ling thinks Sizhui is cheating on him, he's welcome to lock Sizhui up in his embrace everyday."

     "But... what if Sizhui doesn't like that?" Jin Ling asked.

     Sizhui pinched Jin Ling's cheeks childishly, "why wouldn't Sizhui like that?"

     Jin Ling's ears had reddened in shame, "because... because I'm not enough for you."

     Sizhui could hear his own heart breaking into shatters as he warmed Jin Ling with his own touch. "A-Ling is more than enough for Sizhui."

Jin Ling's eyes had raced everywhere as he felt his blood rushing to his face.

Sizhui chuckled at the sight, "from now on, A-Ling should call me A-Yuan."

"W-Why?" Jin Ling asked.

The tense atmosphere returned as Sizhui smiled brightly, "Don't you want to marry me?"