Holding Myself Dear

Kaneki was walking home with the white haired Ken when he got a sudden ache in his stomach. His eyes squeezed shut and he hunched over. He lifted his hands to his temples and rubbed, a migraine was starting to come on.
"Are you okay?" The white haired boy asked, rubbing his back soothingly.
Kaneki gagged, he felt as if he would throw up. "I don't feel so good..."
"What's wrong?" Ken was worried as he leaned over to look at Kaneki.
"My head... My stomach..." With that Kaneki threw up. His knees shook and threatened to give beneath him.
Ken brushed the black hair out of Kaneki's face and used and arm to help support the boy. "Here." He bent down, placing an arm behind the other's knees and under one of his arms. The older one picked him up, bridal style, and cradled him protectively.
"I... I'm sorry..." Kaneki managed as he fought back heavy lids.
"Shhhh... It's okay. You're okay." He whispered softly to the other trying to comfort him.
The other one gripped the white haired boy's arms, "I feel so bad..." He felt like he was going to hurl again.
"It's okay..." The older one held him close, maintaining a gentle hold and a stable pace.
The raven haired boy blinked repeatedly, falling asleep as they walked. His head was on fire, his body burning up. Kaneki couldn't help but shiver, the constant sweat making him cold in the night air.
"Oh... Kaneki..." Ken whispered, concern in his voice as his brow furrowed.
Kaneki was slipping in and out of continuousness, his body shaking and his heart pounding. His head was thumping and his lips dry. He needed rest and something to help him sleep without constant nightmares.
"Shhhh...." Ken whispered, trying to sooth the boy in his arms but even after the body he held went limp he continued to mutter calming words to try and calm Kaneki as well as himself.

//Please comment and star!
I know it's left off in a funny place. 😝
But I am tired and you'll just have to bare with me until later.